First Day In Umaid Bhawan

Virat pov

I was getting ready when I got call from Madan who come among trusted men for me.I had asked him to keep an eye on guest house for safety purpose .
I received the call and put it on the speaker as I was getting dressed for my so called wedding .Thou I don't want it but still I can't deny the fact that soon she will be a new member of my family .Her security and safety matters .I was dressing alone as I don't like anyone around me .But How I can be alone when I have a very annoying brother .As always he barged in without knocking .

" uff BhaiSa thae toh aaj paraye hojayege .......Mjhse se dur ho jayge kis or ke Bind ...." said with overdramatic voice.

("uff bro you will be alien to me , you will be distant from me as you will become someone husband " He said with overdramatic voice.)

" Shut up " that what I said and commanded Madan to "speak ".Yeah I don't hide anything from him .I trust him with my life. He had proved his loyalty many times that the only reason I'm enduring his shit's and nonsense .

" KunwarSa , How do I explain please don't misunderstand things." To which I replied
" Spill the beans Madan before I order to cut your tongue ."

" Yes , KunwarSa , Naina Madam is going somewhere but that's not what suspicious is.She is going before time and none of her family members and friends are around her .She alone seated in Black Mercede ."

" What do you mean by no one is around her?." I enquired.

" Sir Trisha Madam and Naina madam's BuaSa is seated in same car Where as Naina Madam is alone ."he said and continued .

" Naina madam went in the opposite direction of venue ." that was final nail in the Naina coffin . I was raged beyond limits after hearing it but I managed to reply " Follow her and keep giving me updated ."
I didn't think twice and took car keys and Vicky tailed behind me.
" BhaiSa relax , you stay here I will go and check upon her myself ." He said while running behind me in the hall.But I was not going to stay behind and wait.My beast was set on fire and all I could see was blood infront of my orbs.How dare she tried to elope .I will kill her today .I was fucking tired with this rat and mouse game.I will show her hell today for sure. When we reached on the road and I asked Madan to block her car .
Madan started inquiring the driver and I went to confirm my suspicions near car.
First she was surprised to see me but then
I watched as the color of her face drained until it become white as sheet .Her watery orb got enlarge in horror seeing my furious form stroding toward her.
I dragged her out from the car harshly with her wrists.I didn't miss the terror and fear in her eyes .
Seeing people fear gives me immense satisfaction .It shows who I am and how powerful and dangerous aura I hold .
I internally smirked on her reaction .Thou her plan is failed but what took me surprise was Raghuvender  uncle was  unaware of her daughter's plan .I was fully convinced from his explaination when I informed him .He said he was about to went back to guest house to get Naina .He was busy in the arrangement while his dear daughter implemented her plan.

" How should I behave with a girl who didn't even thought about her family pride and reputation before taking this serious step." my consciousness mocked me.

I ordered vicky to check her stuff for any kind of evidence .when he didn't came forward I jerked her aside and started checking her belonging like manic .I lost the control over my beast when I saw her alone in the car.Even a fool can understand what was happening .
After opening her small suitcase I found her ticket for hell.I didn't wait for more .

I grabbed her neck without asking and
inquiring anything .I was blind by my anger and combination of emotions in my head.

" Where are you running off " to scare the shit out of her.