Rain dance

Virat Pov

I have been avoiding Naina from last two days like a plague .

I know what is she trying to do but for God sake I am not that good .
I am only doing it because I have emotional connection with her parents and not to forget responsibility too.
I am doing it for myself ,Why is she not understanding this .
After knowing about her past ,I was shocked would be an understatement .

I mean how can she be real.

She knew from the very begining of  our marriage  that they weren't her parents even then she sacrificed her dreams and happiness for them.
She never tried to find her real parents .

Why ?????.....

Many questions were running in my mind .But I couldn't gathered enough courage to ask her.

"She is a brave girl ,I must say ."

The operation went well and Naina's close friends came to meet Papa ji .
I left Naina with her friends to give them some personal space.
I talked to Niranjan about his upcoming plans for his new Malls and didn't know when time passed away.

Everyone left for their respective places and asked Naina to call them when ever she feels alone .
I will never leave her alone to think about them .I laughed on my own thoughts .

She was arranging table for Papa ji to have his dinner when I came into the room.
I asked her to step aside and  set the table to him .Sat across him to give him company.
He was now feeling better  and I asked hospital staff to shift him in VIP ward .
After completing his dinner ,I helped him to lay down on the bed .

" I will be here Mummy Ji you can go and rest ."I assure them both .

" No , Virat ...I will not go anywhere . You have to listen to me I am your elder here." I nodded my head in surrender.

"Take Naina along with you and have some rest.
You didn't went back to hotel for 3 days.
I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour ."
She said strictly.

" But how can I leave you here alone." I said worry lacing my voice.

" She is saying right Virat ." Papa ji said .

I didn't want to argue further because I knew she is determined to sent us back .I also realised that Naina didn't rest for a minute from these few days .
I have induced a habit of working with out any rest but she doesn't have such kind of habit .

" You will call me immediately if you have any kind of problem ."

And Mummy Ji blinked her eyes in agreement.

I asked for two policemen to guard after his room and inform me immediately in emergency.

As my father is entering in politics it's not difficult have favours from the current ruling party.
I asked Naina to pack the necessary things and we will be leaving in few minutes.She noded her head in yes.

We tried  to took the VIP lift for the parking lot but unfortunately it was not available.
I was wondering to wait for it when Naina cleared her throat and said

" We can take the that one " she pointed to public lift .

I didn't wasted time and we went to  the lift. When we reached 3rd floor the lift started filling like a metro train in mumbai.
Suddenly the lift was felt a little bit crowded.My only concern was Naina as I shifted towards her.
I could sense her feeling a bit uncomfortable with the surrounding .
There were few ward boys and only one nurse who was standing near the door.
Naina was standing in the corner and I stood caging her in between of my arms .I could feel them nudging my back but that was okay.
I will protect her from anything.I stood like a shield in front of her.
I roamed my eyes here and there and they ended up meeting the most beautiful pair of hazel brown eyes .
Her doe like orbs were staring me like she was peeping into my soul .
I couldn't took off my eyes from her.
I was drowning in her jasmine fragrance.
I bent towards her as I couldn't hold myself  back the urge of kissing those plumpy pink lips.
But my moment was ruined by sudden sound of opening of lift two more people added which includes a pregnant woman and a man.
To which I made a smug face and Naina chuckled .
I was taken back by her this carefree behavior which was reserved for her friends and family.