Anger venting Machine

Naina Pov

I kept looking out in the hallway to avoid meeting any family members.

How could he says these things to me. I will not tolerate such things. I am not that kind of girl. How can a person say something this low to his wife.

"What he thinks of himself ........??? ."
"What he thinks if my parents are not talking to me or supporting me. That doesn't mean he can say whatever come in his mind. I am not someone 's anger venting machine. We are husband and wife only in name. Tears were streaming down my face making my vision blurry.

The hallway was empty to which I was very grateful. I don't have strength to explain right now. There was no sign of anyone in the back yard.I quickly unlocked the guard house.

I went to my escape place and switch on the lights. I don't want to see his face right now. Or else I will Murder him and become a criminal. I was feeling that fury in me and my mind is a mess. I sat on the bed casting down my head on my knees. Never in my life I cried so much. But after marrying him I got tears in gift. Every girl see dreams of happy life after marrying. No one dream such nightmares like me.

"What is my fault God ? You have just closed your eyes upon me. Can't you see my suffering. "I thought at back of my mind.

"Have mercy on me God please. This pain is unbearable ."my sob's were resonating in the guard room. At least I have a place where I can cry freely without anyone interruption.
He stoop so low. He never try to understand my perspective. He is always right

"why???. "

He has a license to misinterpret things and blaming others .He himself don't know to how to behave with others.
He wants respect in my eyes for him. How can he expects this from me when he does not even try to understand me. It's a mutual thing give respect and take respect.

"How many times you are gonna cry just because he misunderstood you. "my subconsciousness talked back to me.
I don't know why I hope he will understand me. But he always let my hope down. I sniffled and rubbed my nose.

Crying for me was always been a way of releasing all my pent up ,frustration and despair that raged through my body. I always try to brave to put my opinion in front of others .Crying is a sign of weakness for others people. I don't know how people handle such situations without breaking down. Looking at me no one needs a Einstein mind to read my mind.
Yes I am weak and I accept it. The person who I am today will remain being part of me in future. If I am weak today maybe I will be a stronger person in future.
I would avoid him.

"A part of me knew that probably highly unlikely. "

I curled up in the bed and waited to relax my nerves. I was no longer crying. I took a glass of water started drinking it slowly.
Suddenly lights got off in guest house. I momentarily forget the disaster happened few minutes ago. My breathing was escaping my lungs rapidly
as I blinked few times to adjust myself in the darkness. I blindly patted my surroundings in search of my phone. The noise of things crashing on floor increased the terrible fear in me. I am very scared of darkness. I do have phobia of darkness. I was praying to get the access of my phone.
Ghost and othe supernatural things doesn't fear me as much as dark room. I extended in the room only to ge,t hit by hard wall. I winced and rubbed my forehead with my hands only to realize heat radiating from the wall. When I realized the seriousness of the situation .

Who's there. .....??? I asked loud enough . When I got no answer. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Help ...!!Somebody please help their is an intruder???? He wrapped his hand around my mouth . The person came near my ear and said
"Shut up Naina. It's me Virat........... "I struggled to free from his grip. Seeing me struggling he said