Let's Get Some Info About Him

Niana Pov
Day after tomorrow is my engagement with Prince of Udaipur.According to our relatives I should be flying on cloud nine as they are Royal and Rich .For me it doesn't matter anymore .I will be thankful if they stop blabbering about their wealth .He is no where to fit in my dream guy.Shopping for engagement is done ring is already selected for him as Vikram enlighted us with his brother liking .He doesn't seem that bad as I assumed .Yeaah he kinda funny guy and interfused in my family so well. We got to know his parents died in a car crash when he was 14 year's old.We were shocked to knew such cheerful person went through so much sorrow still he keep on smiling .
He is very close to virat and I tried to retrieve some facts from him but he didn't said a word against him .......yeah I do understand their brocode now.
We are friends now only because he keeps on calling me BhabhiSa all the time so to stop it. we had a deal that he will call me by my name .In return he asked me to be his friend.
My minds go back to the time when everything was perfect in my life.I have great family and friends with beautiful memories .Everything is stupendous .Life couldn't be get any better but now it isn't .It is like someone has casted an evil eye on my happiness .God will never forgive that person .........I need to have some information regarding my so called fiancé .
So I began with obvious source yeaah ......Internet .... I Googled about my hot shot fiancé .It didn't gave much info .

Then I moved to plan B which is asking from my Dad. Yeaah he must be having more information then Internet for sure.

****************
Virat pov

We reached to Galaxy bar .I gave keys to the chauffeur and went inside. My friends were already present there.We went inside VIP area and got settled on our respective seats. I don't like to return home .
" yeah I don't like to go back home ."Reason - have no one to return to .Everyone their will start giving me suggestions and all kinds of advices about this kinship .
Everyone is busy in their own life .Nobody care about me , for them I'm alive is enough .Some time I feel like what's the point of living a life with no meaning, no love.My life is aimlessly moving but then Only one thing keeps on twirl in my mind " The promise " .Can't even die peacefully without fulfill it .This is love what world talk about ..... And I still do after so many years. Nobody mean nobody can take her place in my heart and life.Even if She just left me among unseen apache .I became a drunkyard to just forget her sweet memories with me. I can't sleep properly her memories haunts me .
I was pulled back from reveries when Suraj asked me " How did to found out guy was lying " to which I answered ." I already investigated his biodata before confronting him and he stammered when I asked about his mother ." that was enough for me .
" Are going to change your security team .They all are useless .Seriously can't even stop an intruder ." Girish said .
" No , they are not all useless .I think their is mole in our house and business .I will be soon finding him.Also changing security team will increase the chances of more moles in mansion.I can't take the risk." Virat replied ." Two more shots please, So what are you planning on doing ." Adrash stared at his empty glass .
"So did you select the ring for engagement for your fiancé ." Suraj poked his nose between the matter which was not required .This stupid friend of mine doesn't know where to bring which topic .
Anyways this responsibility is on NaniMa and my family .So I don't need to worry on such trivial things.
" How does she look like? .... Hope better then your Ex Radhika ....... " Adrash don't like her .No offenses ........
" She is such an eye sore .You won't believe bro.... His father gifted him a Innocent beauty in arrange marriage package ." Suraj gathered everyone attention by his statement .Everybody stared at him in awe .
" Suraj .......Show some respect man .If someone else would have uttered this kind of words for her ,I would have knocked him down till now.So think before you speak ." Virat said angry lacing in his voice.
"Sorry .... Bro I thought you were not interested in her." before he could complete his sentence ,virat cut him off by" Doesn't mean I gave permit to anyone disrespect her. It's fact that She will be my wife Mrs Virat Singh Rathore soon.It's doesn't matter if I love her or not." said finality in his voice and gave a hard stare to his best friend .
Knowing very well it's leading off......End of the topic.They all had their drinks and left for their houses.Suraj apologized and dropped him to the mansion .
It was around 2 am in night when he reached Mansion .He straight way went his room and slept on his bed without removing his shoes.
Rekha who is head maid of the Mansion and also Virats childhood nanny .She asked Hari (servant) to remove Prince shoes tucked him with the comforter gently .....and left in a hope he will find his peace of mind one day.