Forever love-3

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love

Me and u

                                         Nyla ranae robin
                                  Chicago, IL
                                        POV:

""So? Did y'all fuck or what?" Channel asked talkin bout durk after I told them what he said in the kitchen 4 days ago"no bitch I'm not loosin my virginity to a nigga that's go leave right after we fuck" I said and Mira began shaking her head

"
"So? Did y'all fuck or what?" Channel asked talkin bout durk after I told them what he said in the kitchen 4 days ago"no bitch I'm not loosin my virginity to a nigga that's go leave right after we fuck" I said and Mira began shaking her head.

"I can't believe yo ass still a virgin at 20" I rolled my eyes "yup because after Kevin I was done with men nigga almost turned me gay" I said and we all started laughing "I don't even know how dat would work nigga like 28 yo ass go be 25 and he go be 33 and he already got six kids" channel said but that don't even matter I love kids and ion even know if we gettin together.

"Is cooh cause if we get together I love kids and ion care if he 28" I said right before my bedroom door bussed open and toots was lookin sue"what boy and dont bus in my room I could've been naked"

"Ain't nothing I ain't already seen" he said and I tilted my head"you haven't" I said and turned around to the girls and they was Questioning me "he haven't!" I said and they all bussed out laughing.

"What?" I asked again "I'm bouta slide to one of durks shows and he told me to see if u wanna come?" I shook my head no because I don't got time for all dem fans like 'oh he got a girl at his show what about India?

"Ok then-" he got cut off by a FaceTime call from durk of course he answered it and I could here all the fans screaming "is she coming?" He asked and my girls began smiling "she right here and she said no" he said and I started shaking my head no that he can't give me the phone.

Butt "give her the phone" durk said and he handed me the phone"yo ass not comin?" He said and I shook my head no"why not?" He said "because I'm not" I said"just come for a lil bit I will even drop you back off at home"

"Ok bye" I said and hung up giving toots his phone "don't say shit" I said cause they was all giving me the look"we not" toots said "yeah we bouta head out anyway" channel said and toots eyes widened "u ain't go come to the show?"

She shook her head no grabbing her purse and walking up to him "gimmie yo phone" she said and he handed right to her and she began putting in her number"my number call me after" she said and her and Mira left.

Me and toots left after after I changed we got to the show and it was booming like the white Wiggas say and it was still hella niggas pulling up and people that couldn't get in.

But when we opened the door to this red and white custom Ferrari every single Last thot and hoe walked up to the car and I couldn't even get out.

"Get the fuck back" I said trying to get out but I seen a body guard approach us"you Nyla?" He asked and I nodded "common" he said pushing the girls and helping me in the building.

We went to the back and it was backstage and I seen durk lookin fine really wanted to drop my clo- anyway we walked up to me hugging me"hey" he said and his breath smelled like mint"hi" I said

"You look good" I said being bold asf "yuhhh a nigga drippy on folks" he said making me laugh"but thank you yo ass look fine as well" he said looking me up and down "boy I got on sweatpants and a shirt"

"So all yo outfits be good I just haven't seen one yet" I raised my eyebrows confused "what?" I asked "u naked" he said and I blushed turned my head laughing a little "I feel like that's go b the best one" he said making me blush even harder.

"Who said you was go see dat outfit?" I asked turning around tryna match his energy "oh on folks I am now les go" he said grabbing my hand and I stopped "wait I'm going on stage with you?" I said "yeah I gotta show people what future bae look like.

We walked on stage and of course I got stares but it was lit so I was good we turned up that night and he ended up getting me food after.