Forever love-19

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

NYLA POV

"So what we supposed to do?" Mira asked as we was all sitting in her room and I had told them everything

"Idk sit here I guess" I said as the truth and I got a call from tootsie and Taurus saying they would all be here in the morning"they said they'd be here before we wake" I said as the truth.

"I wish they let us come with" channel said and I nodded in agreement.

"They probably think they protecting y'all"Mira said and I looked at her.

"You mean us?" I asked her and she nodded and we both looked at the door when we heard a knock come from downstairs "I'll go see" I said and got up walking out the room as my gun was in the back of my pocket.

I walked down slowly as I heard another knock and finally got downstairs and I stood there at the door for a second before I opened it seeing durk.

But with no hesitation I pulled out my gun aiming at his head and I hesitated I pulled it out but I hesitated then I shook my head still pointing until my two favorite little girls came running on the side of him.

Willow and skyler which made me put my gun behind my back immediately and they both came running in my arms saying "Nyla we missed you"

They almost made me cry because I also missed them but not there dad they continued hugging me.

"Ok that's enough you two go upstairs I have to talk to Nyla" Durk said which made my wave of happiness go to anger just by hearing his voice.

But they both listened running upstairs and immediately I pulled my gun back out aiming it at his head"you think your children hugging me is gonna make me forgive you?" I asked which made him shake his head no.

"No but I have no other place to send them were killing him in almost an hour" he said but I still kept my gun up.

"And what makes you think I won't kill you right now?" I asked.

"Because you know if I don't get out this house it could cost you tootsies life or maybe you boyfriend Taurus life" he which made me think.

And I put my gun down and he turned around about to walk out when I spoke stopping him whispering"he's not my boyfriend" and after hearing that he walked out.

We were back in mira's room while skyler was asleep and willow was playing in my hair."idk why daddy hasn't let us see you we've been asking" she said and I smiled at them wanting to see me again.

"It's because he's a dick" channel said and i eyed her as she said sorry.

I continued to talk to her as we all stopped hearing a car door shut"are they back already?" Channel said but something felt off wouldn't they call us?

I stood up looking out mira's window as I seen a black car one I've never seen before and then we heard the door downstairs trying to be opened and that alerted us that that wasn't them so Mira picking up skyler.

And I said"call tootsie" and channel picked up her phone dialing his number then looking up and saying.

"He won't pick up" she said in a worried tone but tootsie's prepared me for this.

So I looked out the window one more time seeing a man about six foot circling around the house in a black hood and he glared at the window seeing me and I immediately closed them as I could feel my heart rate picking up.

I tried calming myself seeing I was with 2 children and I stood up straight taking a deep breath"ok we got this" I said and looked in my dresser grabbing my back up gun and handing it to channel and grabbing willow.

"Willow I need you to be extremely quiet ok?" She nodded saying.

"Ok" and I held her hand as we all walked out the room and down the hall and again we Heard the door trying to be opened but this time the back door.

So we snuck down the stairs and I grabbed my Keyes off the counter as I still heard the door trying to be opened and I handed them to channel.

"You and Mira take the girls and get in the car I'm gonna come if you see anyone channel you shoot no questions even if you think it might be someone we know" I said and they nodded because we were already prepared for this.

They slowly walked to the kitchen door opening it slowly and walking out and I watched them and the back door as the nob broke and the door slowly opened to reveal that same guy in the hood.

He immediately aimed the gun at me firing to shots and one hit my side as I winced in pain using all my strength to run behind the counter and pulling out my gun.

I weakly stood and fired four shots then limped out the front door and into the car as I'm pretty sure I hit him once and as soon as I got in the car channel drove while Mira were comforting the girls.

Channel looked at my side seeing it was bleeding and her eyes widened "what happened?" But I couldn't have her worrying and driving so I lied.

"I'm fine just drive" I said.

"Where?" She asked and I looked at my phone seeing tootsie's location."here" I said showing her the phone.