Forever love-20

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

NYLA POV

We had pulled up to this house and I was now sweating with blood staining my shirt and as soon as we pulled up channel got out coming to my side of the car and helping me out while Mira grabbed the girls who were sleep

We walked up to the door banging for help and it opened with durk looking confused but immediately grabbing me from channel and I couldn't even fight him due to my condition.

He brung me into a room with guns all on the table and Taurus tootsie kentrell and many other people.

Tootsie looked at me with wide eyes as durk was holding me"what happened?" He yelled and channel came running in as my eyes were getting heavy.

"There was a guy at the house he broke in but Nyla helped us get out he shot at her and she shot him back" she explained as it was getting hard to keep my eyes open.

"And did she hit him?" Taurus asked.

"I don't know!" channel yelled and everything else was mumbles as my eyes shut on me.

-

I shot up waking up to extreme pain in my side as I opened my eyes to see tootsie what looked like pulling out the bullet and I screamed kicking which made tootsie yell.

"Can someone hold her down?!" I then seen durk rush over holding me down with one hand and holding my other for support and I looked him in the eyes with tears pouring down my face and pure hatred snatching my hand away.

I don't care what state I'm in I'll never need him or trust him again and he could see that.

-

I woke back up this time laying on this table with Mira and channel sitting on the side's of me and I stood up with all my strength my legs feeling like giving up on me but I still did it.

And they both ran to my side helping me and I looked at both of them then to my huge white patch on my side.

I then shook my head "where are they?" I asked.

"They left tootsie was pissed and waited no time after taking out your bullet" Mira said and I nodded and I was gonna say something but channel spoke.

"And so was durk he was angry and idk if it was because of the gun shot or because you wouldn't let him hold your hand" she said which made me and Mira laugh.

And I was laughing until I thought and spoke"what about the girls? Where are they?"

"Asleep upstairs"channel said

"I think we should bring them down here where we can see them" I said and they nodded Mira then walked upstairs to get them and I tried to sit but couldn't so I had to lay back on my back.