Forever love-24

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

                                               Nyla POV

"So what we doin for your birthday?"channel asked me and I laughed shaking my head

"We should be talking about yours when it's next week not mine when it's a month from now"I said and she chuckled.

"I know but I'm only turning twenty and you big twenty one"she tried to explain but I shook my head no matter what people said about how great turning twenty one is I would never put myself over someone.

"No we focusing on you what you wanna do?"I asked already knowing we already had something planned including tootsies big surprise.

"Umm ion even know it would be cool to just drink smoke and play uno"she said and I started laughing standing up when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hell no go too sleep"I said and made it to the door saying who is it but I got no response so I looked throughout the peephole and I had to take a deep breath before I opened it.

I swung the door open.

"What?"I asked not even wanting to hear the bull when he has the nerve to not talk to me for a week.

"I'm ready to talk"Taurus said standing there with his hands in his pockets. He had a brown hoodie on, with black jeans his chains watch and dreads falling down framing his face. But no matter how good he looked I couldn't fold.

"You ready to talk? So talk"I said and he looked at me his eyes scanning me.

"Can I come in?"

"Why? You don't wanna wait out there like I had to wait a week for you to talk to me?"I asked and he let out a breath stepping inside himself and closing the door.

"Why you gotta do this bullshit?"he asked and that's what made me go off.

"Me bullshit? You didn't talk to me for a week you did come anywhere I was way you call that"I yelled.

"You told me to take some time and figure out what I want!"he yelled at me regretting it the moment after.

"Yeah and if you knew how long it would take you, that I was sitting here waiting for you, missing you, telling niggas I'm still with you you could've at least checked up on me"I said and with my breathing and my hand starting to shake I knew tears were about to come up when I wasn't even sad just angry but tears always came out.

"I'm sorry i was only thinking about myself and what I needed I should've texted or called"he said and I knew this tone of his voice he was just agreeing with me because he's tired of arguing he does this a lot.

"Know what forget it fuck you and get out my house"I said and he started walking to the living room knowing I left channel in there and she was probably listening to everything.

"I'm agreeing with you!"he yelled this time not caring how he raised his voice at me.

"Because you have too you don't really care about saving this relationship like I do I'm trying to communicate with you and share how I feel but it's not getting through to you"

"No your yelling and It's irritating the fuck outa me"he said and that did it.

"And your acting like a bit-"

"Say it I dare you too"boom he was in front of me hand wrapped around my neck applying just little pressure where i choked on my words. Looking in his eyes I knew not to try him.

In this moment I had to clench my legs. I was getting turned on by this him choking me, and he knew because a smirk almost replaced his angery face.

"What do you want me too do?"he asked and I knew he was getting turned on too, but this was wrong. We were being toxic and we aren't toxic even tho I wanted to give in and let him fuck the anger outa me.

We couldn't even do that because channel was here and I knew we shouldn't anyway.

"Just leave from now on we're done"I said and he rolled his eyes letting go of my neck and walking out.

-

Mira

"This is wrong"I said looking down at my naked body hiding under the sheets. I've been going through some stuff and it's my own fault. I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing with this person.

"I know"he said back and I turned watching as he stood up putting on his clothes. I sat up holding the sheets over me and watching him.

"I've been fucking my best friend brother and she's yet to know your in Chicago"I said and he rolled his eyes not wanting to talk about his sister but it's all I could think about.

"And what about rere?"he asked and I rolled my eyes. I stood up and started getting dressed.

"Ion care about her"I said and I was finally dressed and so was he.

"So what this is? On some sneaky shit or you want more?"he asked cutting me off guard so I pretend to be on my phone ignoring him.

"Mira stop playin"he said and I looked up.

"What you want it too be?"I asked wanting to know his answer before I poured out my heart. I watched him hesitate for a second.

"I'm cool with this"he said and mentally my heart broke but if this what he wanted I'm cool with it no extra. It would just be my dick until I found a keeper.

"Ok"