Forever love-23

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

Nyla POV

"How I look?"Me and my girls were getting ready. They invited us bowling after almost a week of us on guard for one of the opps to try sum we decide to do something fun.

Meaning go bowling without Taurus with me. We hadn't talked after our argument, either he's yet to figure out what he wants or he's done. But he has yet called or texted me to let me know, he's probably out doing his own thing so so will I. I wasn't gonna sit around and wait for him as he was probably messing with other people.

I was alone. And for things to get even better we haven't seen durk. He probably left after the whole altercation at the house. Seeming no one else was coming he left and that's what he should've did, what I wanted him to do I think.

I know i shouldn't be saying shit like that after all he did but, but I can't help but think about him after he's the reason me and Taurus are not on speaking terms. It took him less then 24 hours to ruin my life again and somehow the hate that I want to feel so badly is still not there.

My mind keeps going back too our arguments, our love, me meeting his children and the sex it went so fast yet it repeats In My head now so slowly. Taurus helped me forget and in times like this I need him yet he's too selfish and thinks I'm trying to hurt him when I'm not.

I just want it to go back to normal where he left for three months and I was on my own path.

"Umm Nyla? You gone answer?"I looked seeing Mira was asking me a question.

"Um yeah you look good"I replied.

"Oh so you heard me you were just ignoring?"

"No my mind was just everywhere and-"I tried to explain because I tended to do that a lot I could here but I would be somewhere else so I couldn't answer.

"Girl I'm just joking, what's on yo mind?"she asked and I shook my head not wanting to go on and start back thinking of the unspeakable name.

"Nothing just Taurus and-"

"That name we don't speak"channel said walking out the bathroom while putting deodorant on.

"Wait what I miss?"mira asked all clueless making me and channel roll our eyes.

"Polo being a bitch talking about Nyla still like no name and now they not on speaking terms"channel explained and I nodded agreeing since she said everything.