Forever love-11

Channel forever love forever love forever love forever love
Me and her

Nau' jour grainger
Chicago ILL
POV:

                                        Nau' jour grainger                                              Chicago ILL                                               POV:

"She's hurtin" I said to polo and durk"she witnessed her own mothers death" I said "where is she?" Durk asked "probably home she don't wanna talk to me or the girls"

"Did they find out who did it?" Taurus asked "no she the only one who seen anything and she won't talk more like she can't talk"I said because I knew that when we knew who did it I was dropin that nigga.

                                         Durk Derrick banks
                                                        POV:
I had left toots house and was now in front of Nyla's house because I knew how she felt once I found out about von death all I wanted was revenge but no one could find the nigga he went ghost.

I walked up to her door knocking and she answered she looked like she hadn't slept in days she had bags under her eyes her hair was in ponytail her lips were dry and there were tear stains all on her face.

"Durk I can't argue right now"she said and sounded like she was gonna break"I'm not here to argue" I said "well then tootsie isn't here so please leave"

"Nyla I'm not here for toots I heard what happened and I'm here for you"I said and walked inside closing the door back "well I don't wanna talk to anyone especially not you"

"We don't have to talk" I said and grabbed her hand walking her to the couch "I'll get popcorn" I said walking in the kitchen I popped some popcorn and went back sitting with her.

"What we watching?" I asked"monster high" she said and I laughed turning it on.

We ended up watching like 5 movies and then began talking "so you go tell the police what you saw?" I asked "no"

"Why not?" She sat up from leaning on me"because it wasn't no accident and tootsie go take care of it" she said and a small smile appeared on my face.

"You sure?" I asked and she nodded "so where we stand at?" I asked tryna change the subject "you not go fuck me over again because imma make sure tootsie kill yo ass" she said which made me laugh and so did she.

"Wow that's the first time I laughed in 5 days" she said and I smiled knowing I made her happy "Nyla I'm so sorry about yo mama" I said tryna be serious because her eyes were getting filled with tears.

"Our last conversation was an argument" she said as a tear slid down her face"she was right I am a disappointment" she said and I just hugged her tighter"you not a disappointment" I said and she looked at me tears running down her face and she kissed me something ion know she was go do.

And she ain't stop there she went further by pushing me down getting on top of me rubbing her hands up and down my body then she got a hold of my shirt "take it off" she said and I was likin how she was takin control but she was also mourning so I ain't wanna take advantage of this situation.

"Ny ion think you in the right state of mind I don't want you too regret"I said and she looked at me"I need this distraction durk I can't do nothing but cry so let me feel something else"she said and I stared at her before nodding.

So I did what she said and took off my shirt and so did she and she un clipped her bra revealing breast and I used my hand rubbing up and down on her body then I went in sucking her neck and chest leaving hickeys everywhere I was markin my Territory and her moans filled my ears.

I then laid her down pulling down her shorts and she kept looking up at me till I pulled down her panties and I dove right in slurpin her shit and on folks she tasted immaculate but her ass kept moving so I reached my hand up placing it on her neck gripping tight"aye stop movin"

She just nodded shocked and I continued doggin her shit till I felt her cum drizzlen in my mouth and then I stood up unbuckling my belt because I was ready to destroy her then I thought again about if she was really ready to do this and it wasn't just her emotions makin her want dis cause I ain't want her regretting.

"Was wrong?" She asked and I looked up "you sure you wanna do this?" She started nodding but I needed word"naww I needa yes or no"

"Then yes"she said and I took off my jeans and my boxers and her eyes widened and I was confused "what?" She started shaking her head"How the fuck das supposed to fit?" She said and I laughed.

"Don't worry bae imma go slow" I said and lined my tip at her hole and slowly pushed in and I could tell she was in pain which made me wanna stop"want me ta stop?" She shook her head and said "no"so I continued till I got my full 9 inches in.

I gave slow strokes till she said "faster" then I began beating her doonies down.