Forever love-10

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love
Me and u

Nyla ranae robin
Chicago, ILL
POV:

                                           Nyla ranae robin                                               Chicago, ILL                                              POV:

After my mama said she was on her way 2 hours ago me and toots been wipin it up in the kitchen. Because I haven't spoke to my mother in years she think I'm a disappointment for not going to college and hanging around with niggas who carry guns like tootsie young boy and more.

But I don't care because she ruined are relationship a long time at the age of 16 my cousin slept with my bf Kevin just one of the things he did and she made me forgive her she made me do everything my whole life I never had a choice so after that I was done.

But at the end of the day das my mama so I gotta be there.

We heard a knock on the door and tootsie went to answer it while I sat down they both walked in laughing and smiling and then sat "hi baby" she said hugging me.

"Ok this is awkward so lemme get this food cause on folk I'm hungry" tootsie said walking to get the food "so they still doin that gang shit?"

"Ma please don't start that" I said "what you living with him now you fuckin with a nigga that carry a gun"

"Ma damn I don't even live here and it's nothing wrong with him carrying a gun look I gotta lotta shit goin down to in my life rn and you bashing me for being his friend ain't go be one"

"I think I should go maybe this was a bad idea" she said standing and walking to the door "look Im Trying to be yo mama but you treat me like yo friend so we ain't go never be back close"

"Ma you lost my trust 4 years ago" I said and she left and I watched her pull off but when she was driving off a car smacked the side of her car making her car flip over and my eyes widened and my air got stuck in my throat.

I opened the door running outside seeing the gas from the car leaking out and blood lots of blood tears couldn't even fall down my face how shocked I was but when I looked up the car that hit her was gone.