Forever love-8

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love
Me and u
Nyla ranae robin
Chicago, ILL
POV:

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love Me and u                                        Nyla ranae robin                                        Chicago, ILL                                        POV:

I woke up to baggin on my door so I got outa bed walking downstairs and when I opened the door I was fed up with this bull shit after dealing India last night I ain't need durk "what happened?"

"Why you hear tryna make sure yo baby mama ok after that ass whooping I gave her las night?" He shook his head"no I'm tryna make sure you ok"

"Why she was right you always go back y'all fucked huh?" I said pissed"it was a mistake" he said tryna come in but I ain't let him"a mistake? if it was a mistake you would've been told me instead of ignoring me"

"You walked out on me!" I took a deep breath tryna calm myself "because I wasn't go wait for an answer "

"Well I gave her one she said choose and I chose you"he said "after y'all fucked you had to fuck her to make a choice and I damn sure ain't letting you take my virginity after that you cut off" I said and slammed the door.

I pulled out my phone blocking him on everything and going upstairs getting dressed I needed to see my best friend.

I got dress and called Uber to toots house pulling up and going inside using the key he gave me and I walked upstairs in his room but he wasn't in there so I sat on the bed waiting until I seen him come in the room with only a towel on his lower half.

I smacked my hand on my face because I haven't seen him like this before and he looked fine "get dressed " I said turning around letting him get dressed "ok you can open" he said and I did.

"They fucked" I said as I turned around "durk and India fucked after I told myself he wouldn't and I let myself fall for him" he sat next to me tryna comfort me.

"He's a nigga what you expect" he said "I know that's the thing"I said "but is coo because imma kill his ass I told him before y'all even talked that he was go fuck up and he did so Imma kill him"

He stood up grabbing his gun and I laughed"sit yo ass back down" I said and he sat down"imma kill him later" he said under his breath"how have you and channel been going?" I asked changing the subject "she don't know what she want and is making me not want her no mo"

"She got lots of shit goin on so just bear with her" I said and he nodded "if you sayin that maybe you should give durk another chance" we both look up as we see polo walk in the room "what?" I asked ready to slap him"that nigga went a week without fuckin India that's a long time fo his hoe ass" he said and I laughed not even wanting to.

But I don't know if I was ready for that I know we wasn't together but where the loyalty?