Arkham!Jason x Fem reader

Sh/n= superhero name

(A/n: timestamp 2:05 is where i got the idea from. I love that anime sm.)

~y/n's pov~

I got a call from Barbara that Black Mask was dealing with Penguin's thugs and I needed to check it out.

"Alright Babs, I'm on my way to the location." I said through my comms.

"Let me know when you get in." Barbara said back.

"Sure thing." I hung up and used my zip kick to head up to the building where the trading and dealing is located. As I got in I saw the glass shattered and people all over the floor. I ran towards a random guy and saw that he had a bullet in his head. I looked at the other guys and they had bullets in their heads and snapped necks.

"Barb, we have a problem. All the thugs here are...dead." I told her.

"Hold on. Let me pull up some security footage from the place. Give me a second." She explained.

"Whoever it was. I don't wanna mess with them and get on their bad side."

"Oh..well I found the footage."

"Okay and are you gonna tell me who did this?" I asked her. I heard her sigh and take a deep breath.

"Red Hood was here." I froze as she said that name. "He came a few minutes before you."

"Red Hood is Jason, right?"

"Correct."

"God damn it." I groaned while walking out of the damn mass murder room.

"You couldn't have avoided him forever, ya know? You'd knew this day will come eventually." She said.

"I know but why now? After all that happened on Halloween, I'm not mentally prepared for this right now."

"We all aren't. You both need to talk anyway." She talked as I walked through the building. "You both technically never broke up right?"

"Yeah I mean he quote on quote died but that was a lie. Anyways, I'm going to go further in. I'll keep in touch."

"Alright. Stay safe for me y/n, please."

"Ha I will no worries. You're talking to Sh/n." I joked before hanging up. I walked through the building which took me outside. The rain was heavy and cold. I look down to see blood being washed away down the drain.

"Damn it." I said to myself. I walked around for a bit trying to find clues on where Red Hood went until I heard a noise. It sounded like, groaning.

"h-help.." a voice said quietly. I ran towards the voice to see a thug that was still alive with a bullet through his skull.

"Don't try to talk. It'll hurt more." I said to the man.

"downtown...mask...office..." he muttered out. I shushed him and took his helmet off. "scared..."

"Shh..I know. Just listen to the rain for me, okay?" He looked up at me then to the sky. Closed his eyes and took his final breath before leaving this Earth.

'Damn it Jason. The one damn rule Bruce wanted you to follow.' I got up and started walking downtown Gotham.

"Hey Barb. I'm heading downtown. I'll find Black Mask and hopefully Jason there too." I told Barbara.

"Okay. Keep me posted." She said. I ran towards downtown as fast as I could.

~small timeskip~

I got to the door of the office and I hear voices. I peek through the lock to see that Black Mask's thugs are pinning Jason down.