Jason Todd x reader

Btw this takes place during the movie (my favorite movie) Batman Under the Red Hood.

Y/n's pov~

"You haven't lost your touch, Bruce!" Yelled the Red Hood in the video we watched. Bruce was shocked that the masked figure knew his real name.

"Hmm. Who do you think it is?" I asked. No response. "Okay then. Well I have some theories. Maybe it's the Joker playing a prank on you or it could be one of Black Mask's top assassin like Deathstroke."

"It's not." Bruce said before getting up and leaving. I sighed and looked at the suit on display to my left.

"Oh how I would love to hear your jokes right about now." I said with a sad smile on my face.

~flashback~

I was working on some homework while sitting at the batcomputer when I heard the batmobile come into the batcave and I saw that Jason and Bruce were angry. Jason got out of the batmobile and leaned against it.

"I had to take him down," Jason stated.

"You shattered his collarbone!" Bruce shouted.

"He's a drug dealing pimp! I didn't think I had to prop up some pillows before I took him out!" Jason shouted back.

"We needed him. He would've talked, but you put him into shock," Bruce explained. Jason's angry expression softened.

"I'm sorry, that was dumb. But he deserved it," Jason said before brushing past Bruce and walking towards me. Bruce shook his head and walked away.

"Wow that's the third fight this week. What happened now?" I asked.

"All I did was took out some pimp and I get yelled at. Sometimes I feel like the more stuff I do related to what I did, the more he sees me as a disappointment," he explained.

"Awe c'mon don't be like that. Bruce loves you he just has his own way of expressing it," I explained.

"I never seen him talk to you or Dick they way he talks to me."

"Well then you're special." I said with a smile.

"I don't know y/n maybe I should play the damsel in distress like you." He joked.

"Ha ha very funny, Robin," I said while rolling my eyes. "Now if you'll excuse I'm getting tired so I'm going to go to be- HEY!" I was taken off of the ground by a laughing Jason.

"C'mon princess I'll take you to bed." He said while carrying me bridal style. I blushed at the name he called me.

"I could do it myself you know."

"Yeah but a princess like you, who knows you could've tripped on the way to your room." He said with a smile. I let him carry me to my bed and wish me goodnight.

~flashback over~

I sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to hear his voice again. I went up to the guest room to check up on Dick since he was badly injured. I went inside and saw him sitting up on the bed fixing his bandages.

"Hey y/n," Dick greeted with a smile.

"Hello Dicky," I greeted back. I sat next to him.

"How are you doing? I haven't seen you after what happened."