Arkham!Tim x reader

Tim's pov

"It could wait one night. Let me help" I told Bruce

"I've got it under control" Bruce said

"Okay. Listen, try checking in once in a while. We're partners, remember?" I told him before he hung up. I sighed and scratched the back of my neck. I looked at the screen and saw that I had a call coming from y/n. I took my mask off and took the call

"Hey gorgeous. How's Blüdhaven?" I asked

"Boring and no action. I wish Batman would let me help. You guys need all the help you can get" she explained while taking off her mask as well

"I think that you just miss me" I joked

"Well duh. I miss you so fucking much. How about I help you with the infected?" She asked.

"You know Batman wouldn't allow it "

"Who says that he has to know?" She smirked

"No y/n-"

"See you soon, amor" she said before hanging up. I groaned and put my mask back on.

~time skip~

I was looking at the screen trying to find a cure until I felt hands covering my eyes.

"Guess whoooo?" I heard a familiar voice ask

"Hm..Alfred?" I joked. I turned around to see y/n in her f/c and 2f/c uniform.

"No" she hugged me as I hugged her back. For hanging in rain a lot she still smelled good. She pulled away and looked at the infected.

"So it is real. They're all turning into Joker" she stated

"We're close but so far. Henry is hiding a cure but we can't get to it" I explained.

"Don't worry Tim. We'll find a cure" she put her hand on my cheek and smiled softly. She went to the computer to look at the notes. I remembered when I first found her.

~flashback~

"Penguin let go of the s/n!" Batman yelled.

"Ah c'mon Batman? What do you want from this lil laddie? Ya hear that, luv? Someone actually wants you alive" Penguin said holding a gun to her head. She was terrified and shocked. "But whatever I'm going to jail anyway so, sleep tight, luv" he said before pushing her out the window. I ran and threw myself off to catch her. I caught her and I used the zipline to take her to the nearest roof. We dropped and I put her down.

"I could've worked that one out myself, little bird" she stated while brushing herself off

"Your welcome. And it's Robin" I said. She looked back at me.

"Okay then, Robin. Why did you save me? You like me or some shit?" I blushed as she said that.

"I do not. I saved you because you could have died" I said.

"Listen handsome, I don't wanna start talking about saving me or not but I trust you enough to show you who I really am" she took off her mask and o could see her bright/warm e/c eyes and her facial features.

"Wow-um-your- I mean your gorgeous" I stuttered. She chuckled softly.

"My name is y/n l/n" she said brushing a strand of hair out of her face. I took off my mask as well.