Tim Drake x Reader

Y/n's pov

"C'mon Tim it ain't bad" I explained

"It kind of is" he said. I was trying to get him express feelings for his crush. He always talked about her made me jealous and sad. I loved Tim more than a friend and he already had eyes for someone else I just kind of just gave up.

"Ugh but y/n" he whined

"Shut up Drake and it'll be over soon"

One hour later~

"Okay. Your done" I said while giving him a mirror. I finished cutting his curtain hair off. Now it looks more neat. His bangs aren't long, his hair is still fluffy, and it doesn't have a messy look anymore.

"Wow it looks nice. I bet she'll like it" a shiver when down my spine as he said that.

"Well she'll love your hair"

"How do you like my hair y/n?"

"It makes you look handsome and perfect. The girl you love is a lucky one" that last part was very hard to say for me.

"Yeah you are" he said as he wrapped his arms behind me

"I don't understand"

"Y/n the girl I had a crush on for years was you. Your so beautiful, charming, cute, and funny. How could I not love you, sweetie?" Before I could say anything Tim turned me around and kissed my lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. As he pulled away he rested his head on mine.

"Y/n?"

Yes,Tim?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course"

He lifted me off the ground and spun me around in joy. He stopped to kiss my head.

"I love you so much y/n"

I love you too Tim"

-------------
Finally done with this. Don't forget to follow, vote, and check my other books out.
~JT4ever