Damain Wayne x reader

Y/n's pov

Damain never will like me. He upper class and I'm not even rich. Wait. Yes I am. My name is y/n l/n I'm the daughter of m/n and f/n l/n the people who discovered Gotham Academy a long time ago was my great grandparents from my mom's side. My mother was inherited with the money and my father, he was a poor man who was fostered many times but my mom fell in love with him and got married and had me and my little brother b/n, but anyway Damian has never been quite a fond of me. Every time I see him he looks at me with hate in his eyes and whenever I try to talk to him he ignores me.

"Hey y/n you okay?" Harrison asked me. Harrison Jacks is the "hot guy" around Gotham Academy.

"Yeah why do you care" I said coldly as I sat down at the fountain.

"Because I love you y/n" as I looked at him, he took out a flower. "I always has and will you be my girlfriend?" I've never been so confused in my life. I've never liked him but I love Damian.

"Harrison, this is sweet of you but I can't be your girlfriend when I love someone else" as I said that his eyes went happy to sad.

"Who is he?"

"It's really non of your businesses" the bell rung for class. "Well we have to go for history"

As I got to history Damian sat at the seat next to mine and he looked mad than usual. I sat down at the desk and tried not to to make eye contact or talk to him.

"Good afternoon class. After this period it'll be time to head on home so let's get started" said Mrs. Lance

~small time skip~

"Okay for the history project about the Vikings you need a partner for the weekend project that's due after Sunday"

"Mrs. Lance can I be partners with y/n?" Harrison asked desperately.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jacks but Mr. Wayne asked to be miss l/n's partner"

"And besides l/n doesn't even like you. She'll be the last person she'll be partners with someone like you, you narcissistic player" Damian said angrily. Before Harrison said anything the bell rung. I got up and went to my locker to grab books for history.

"L/n would you like to come over my house for the history project?" Damian asked while looking at the ground.

"Oh um sure Damian"

"Come on Alfred is waiting"

"Thanks again for you know saying that to Harrison"

"Yeah sure whatever"

As we got into the limo Alfred drove us to Wayne Manor. As we stepped in Bruce was talking to Dick Grayson I think.

"Why hello y/n" Bruce greeted

"Hello Mr. Wayne"

"Please y/n call me Bruce"

"Yeah the old man doesn't do formalities that much" said Dick

"Anyway make yourself at home while I go work" Bruce said as he left.

"Am I seeing things or am I crazy as hell? Does the Demon have a girlfriend" said a man with ice blue eyes with a gray streak in his black hair.

"Shut up Todd no she isn't" as he said that my heart dropped.

"It seems that Damian's friend is y/n l/n the daughter of m/n and f/n l/n" said a young man with crystal blue and shoulder length black hair.

"I case you don't know my name is Richard Grayson but you can call me Dick, the one that has the old man hair-"

"I'm 25 Dick"

"Is Jason Todd and the smart ass girl is Tim Drake"

"And your also known as Nightwing, Red Hood, and Red Robin" I said with a smile on my face. They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"How do you know who we are?" asked Jason

"I'm also known as sh/n when crime needs someone"

"Your sh/n? Your 14 and you have master karate skills. That is so cool" said Tim Drake.

"Anyway we have a project go work on" said Damian as he lead me to his room.

"I heard that you rejected Harrison"

"Yeah. He told me he loved me but I turned him down because-"

"You love me?" He asked. As I was about to say something he shut my lips with his. I've always waited for this moment for years.

"I love you Damian "

"I love you too y/n"

---------
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to read my other books, request, vote or follow.
~JT4ever