Arkham Dick x Fem! Reader

This takes place during the DLC of GCPD  Lockdown

C/n= Cat name

Y/n's pov~

*ring*

I picked up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes y/n is it?" The person on the other line asked.

"Who's asking?"

"Hi! This is Vicki Vale wondering if you would like to answer my questions about Bruce Wayne being Bat-"

*beep*

I hung up and groaned.

'Can't get a fucking break with these damn reporters' I thought. Ever since Scarecrow unmasked Batman, the whole world knew who the Batman was; Bruce Wayne. I met Bruce when I was about six years old. He saved me as Batman when my parents died in a fire in an apartment complex where Firefly decided to burn it down to the ground. He took me in because he told me he didn't want me going after for revenge or turning into some bad villain. When he brought me back to the mansion I met Dick Grayson. Son of the famous circus group, The Flying Graysons. He was about eight when I met him. After a while of all the training, I became sh/n and Dick became Robin. Then Dick got tired of it and moved on to Nightwing and moved to Blüdhaven. Then I met Jason Todd; poor kid, I missed him a lot after Joker killed him and then Tim came along; sweet kid as well. Even Barbara liked him a lot. After time, Scarecrow threatened Gotham and had everyone evacuated. Robin was working on the cure for the infected people that have Joker blood, Nightwing was working on Penguin's Cache, and Batman and I were trying to save Barbara. We found her and the identity of the Arkham Knight; Jason Todd. We all figured out a way to clear the cloudburst with Ivy's plant. Bless her soul. Bruce sacrificed himself to save Robin and Gordon. The sacrifice was him revealing himself to the world as Bruce Wayne. Since then, every damn reporter are calling me asking for information about Bruce. I grabbed a wine glass and filled it with red wine. As I started drinking it, my phone rang again. I groaned and picked it up.

"Call this damn number again and I'll strangle you with your phone!" I said angrily.

"Oh? How is that done Ms. L/n?" Lucius asked. I panicked.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry Lucius. I thought you were a reporter." I apologized quickly. He chuckled.

"Its quite alright, Ms. L/n. I've called to ask you a favor. Well it's technically a favor from him."

"From who?" I asked.

"Mr. Grayson. Penguin is breaking out of GCPD and wants your help." He explained. I swished my drink in my glass. I thought for a bit and downed the entire thing.

"Tell him I'm on my way."

"Of course, sh/n." He said before hanging up. I placed the glass in the sink and walked to my walk-in closet. I typed in the code and everything switched to my weapons and suit. I placed the f/c domino mask on my face and switched into my black and f/c outfit. My outfit was kinda similar to Dick's but mine is more fit to fit my figure and my cleavage is open like Catwoman's. Before I left I filled the cat bowls with cat food and water.

"Here kitty!" I shouted. My cat, c/n, came running. "Imma be home later, c/n. Please don't scratch the couch." She/he just meowed at me. I pet her/his head and left. I hopped on my bike and headed to GCPD.

~Timeskip~

I parked my bike and grappled up to the light. I see Nightwing fight some of Penguin's thugs. Instead of helping him, I leaned on the railing and watched him. I placed my hand on my chin and watched him move. Damn he moves really good. I shook my head.