But We're Together

Soviet was ready to pick up the island any second now and just run. But he stayed put. Listening to the other countries.

Well, not really. They were going on about how it was weird to see them here. And all sorts of boring stuff Soviet didn't want to be apart of.

"-listening? Soviet?!"

"Hm?"

"You're coming with me."

Prussia grinned.
Ottoman frowned, he walked up to the Avian.

"Not without a fight. We need him more than YOU do."

"Oh really? Because you know you'll lose again?!"

The two countries death stared each other. Soviet decided to take a few steps back, taking the island with him.

"EY! YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!"
Mayan shouted, coming into full view. The amount of colours on this man was amazing.

Everyone stared. Prussia grew even more angry.

"I'm not losing you again USSR. Come with me, peacefully, and we can end this stupid war."

"Ha. Da, No. Can't you end this?"

"He to lazy to do something so eeeasy and give up!"

Britain spun around like he was dancing, looking at the other countries. Prussia looked at the drunken island. Annoyed at how stupid the man was acting around them.

"It's pathetic~"

UK wasn't so drunk any more, he was beginning to get very tired though. He knew what he was saying now. Trying to push everyone's buttons and start a riot.

The German gritted his teeth.

Ottoman laughed, he reached into his coat and brought out his gun. Robin gasped and ran back towards Soviet. Wanting to be protected from the scary Empire. But what Britain really needed to do was to finally come back to reality and protect Soviet, the actual victim in this situation.

Prussia only had his knife which was now covered in blood from his last murder. Soviet widened his eyes at the sight, thinking he had killed a human before this. That wasn't the case.

*

CSA stared into the blaze. Japan looked shocked, how many marshmallows did this man need? And how burnt?! They were all on fire by now.

The American blew onto them and waited for it to cool. The Neko was frightened, he brought out his lightly roasted marshmallow and waited for it to cool as well.

Imperial sat beside Qing, who had already eaten all his food. And Goryeo was halfway through it. Looks like we had a fast eater and a slow eater, Japan being the no eater. He just stared at the chocolate alongside his beautifully and perfectly roasted marshmallow. Proud of what he'd done, the man tried to eat it. But just felt like he'd be sick after one bite.

I would have given this to Britain if he were here. But I guess I could give it to someone else.

The Asian turned to Qing then back to Confederacy. Yeah, he didn't think the Southerner needed anymore. So he offered it to the Dragon, he accepted and ate it all very quickly. Jap sighed and glanced over to SS who was pacing around not to far from the bonfire.