Die A Virgin

Does this chapter have all the main characters views? Maybe.

Boo

==================

Britain kept on trying to at least get a reaction from Soviet as he punched him even more. The large union didn't even flinch, he just smiled, trying not to laugh.

They were now in the cold fields behind the house. Confederacy was somewhere but still nowhere to be seen. Maybe hiding in the tree watching this all happen.

Sov grabbed one of his hands and looked down at him with a smirk. Jack scowled, out of breath.

"Little Robin getting angi~?"

Yes in fact, Little Robin pushed them both down onto the grass and started to hit him again and again. USSR covering himself so he was at least showing protection, making the Angi Robin punch even more. The Russian started to laugh.

"You- are so- ow- cute- BLYAT!"

Britain grabbed onto his eyepatch, not taking it off but threatening to do so. Soviet grabbed onto his arms and stared up at him in fear with a nervous smile.

"Briiitaiiin...let go."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. Let go."

"I don't take orders from underlings."

The island started to lift it a little. This worried Sov way to much, he tried to resist crushing the man's arms. Relaxing himself by telling his mind that Brit wouldn't ever.

Oh but he was mistaken.

"Britain. Let. Go."

"I think not."

"Please. Let go of it now."

He tightened his grip on the nation's wrists, Britain didn't care. He liked the pain. He liked the fear the other union was showing. It made him feel powerful.

"What's wrong~?"

"I don't like this."

"Why are you so scared?"

Jack grinned and lifted the patch again. Soviet grabbed onto his hips, he gasped and let go, staring down at where Sov's hands were.

"Now who's scared?"

"V-very clever of you. Now Soviet, let go of me."

"Why? You did this to me. Why shouldn't I do it to you?"

"I-it was a joke Soviet, I w-was just playing around."

USSR brought his hands up, going underneath the little man's jumper. Smirking.

Britain grasped onto his wrists and stopped him.

"Getting uncomfortable?"

"Just let me go already -"