[free day]

After about a month after going to school and finally getting a free day, Y/N decided she was going to a coffee shop for her day off from school. She didn't have any homework because she already knew all of the material and could easily finish her assignments in a few minutes. Besides, Y/N would probably do it while school started since she's a procrastinator like that.

But first, she needed an outfit. Except it was still morning and she needed to eat breakfast. Oh well, I'll skip it for now and eat at the coffee shop. Then Y/N went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her skincare routine. (a/n: I do a lot of skincare stuff so I decided to add it in here. If you want, you can just ignore it.) When she was done, she looked in her closet. I want to look good, but I want to be comfy too. She chose a collared sweater and a skirt.

(a/n: this is just an example so if you want you can make it different

(a/n: this is just an example so if you want you can make it different.)

Then she looked in the mirror. Damn I look hot. She brushed her hair afterwards and decided to leave it alone without any style. Y/N grabbed her purse and checked to see how much money she had. 1,000 yen is about enough, but I think I might need a bit more. She took an extra 500 yen then left her house to the nearest coffee shop.

When she got in...

Shit, this place is crowded. I'll need to find a different one. She looked at her phone for directions to another shop. Nice, I can walk there from here. Y/N left the shop and walked a few blocks to the next shop. She opened the door and, thankfully, saw only a few customers. She sat down and decided what she wanted to get. 350 yen for an iced coffee and 600 yen for soba. Looks like I brought extra money.

The waitress came out of the kitchen and Y/N immediately wanted to be friends with her. The waitress had black hair with purple-tipped edges that was carefully styled into long pigtails. Y/N then looked at her outfit and stiffened. This is a lolita cafe--

A/n: Aha...I have no ideas so these next chapters are going to be introducing an OC. I was also really bored so you can't blame me. I'm going to be doing short chapters for a while so please don't complain. Thank you!