[bi panic]

Y/N couldn't help stare at the pink maid-like lolita dress the waitress was wearing. Weird choice to work here and while knowing that it's a lolita cafe but damn she got style.

 Weird choice to work here and while knowing that it's a lolita cafe but damn she got style

(a/n: This is what the waitress is basically wearing. I've been really interested in lolita fashion and fashion in general lately so ignore all of these sudden pictures! ヾ(≧▽≦*) credits to the people who I found this on Pinterest.)

And I thought I was smart! How have I never noticed that it's a lolita cafe?! I mean I don't have any regrets because I would never have seen this freaking gorgeous ass lady but still! 

The waitress took Y/N's order and in about 5 minutes she already came out with Y/N's food. Is Iida the chef or what?  She happily ate her food and then decided she was going to come here again and befriend the waitress while doing so. Y/N was walking back to her house when she happened to meet Saiki again.

"Ohayo, L/N-san."

And at that very moment Y/N had a mental breakdown.

AHHHHHHH HE TALKED HIS VOICE IS SO HOT JSJWKSJHGHKJSDHFAKDSKF HE EVEN SAID MY NAME I MAY NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS AGAIN!

Then Y/N noticed Saiki staring at her with a confused expression on his face. "Aha, ohayo, Saiki-san," she said.

Meanwhile in Saiki's POV:

Yare yare, her thoughts are so disturbing. What's with her? Oh no I just had a premonition. I need to get her out of here with me.

Saiki put his hand out for Y/N to take. She reluctantly took it. He blushed slightly then focused on getting her away from what was about to happen. Saiki ran to his house with Y/N, and her amazing athletic ability, who was able to catch up in no time.

Back to Y/N's POV:

What is happening?