[confusion and confessions]

Soon after Saiki took Y/N to his house, Y/N heard a car crash just where they were. How the hell did Saiki know about this?!  'Yare yare...I might as well just tell you now you know.' The poor girl who had no idea what was happening stared at him in confusion. "HOW DO I HEAR YOU IN MY HEAD?!" she screamed while visibly freaking out. A  black-haired and young-looking woman came to the door where Saiki and Y/N was standing. "Kuu-chan, what's going on?" 

The lady saw Y/N next to him and started crying. "Kuu-chan made another friend I'm so happy." 'I've only known her for a month. I'm not friends with her yet.' The woman turned to the (h/c)-haired teen next to Saiki. "I'm Kuu-chan's mom. You're so pretty! Nice to meet you!" Y/N politely bowed and said, "My name is L/N Y/N. Thank you for letting me be here, Mrs. Saiki."

'L/N-san come to my room.' Y/N shook her head. "I can't really trust you yet...I know it's already been a month but I haven't gotten to talk to you much and I don't really know what you're like." Saiki sighed. 

'Your favorite color is (f/c) and your favorite food is (f/f). You like to drink (f/d). Your parents are (parents' names). You have (insert how many siblings you have). Your favorite place is (f/p). And that's not all I know, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable.' 

Y/N stood in shock trying to process what she just heard. "H-how did you know all of these?!" 'Take my hand again.' Y/N took his hand again hesitantly, and then in an instant, the two were in Saiki's room. "Okay, Saiki. You need to explain all of this!" He stared at you intently, causing you to blush a little, and he said it.

'I'm a psychic.'

"WHAT?!"