Part 2 🌼

Asad stopped his bike in front of a tall building. 

"Lijiye aapi aagyi aapki manzil" Mahnoor looking at the tall building and thought this was her solution for the problems in her.

 This job was very important for her. She was lost in her thoughts when Asad tapped on her shoulders 

"kya hua aapi kahan kho gayi" Mahnoor shook her head and smiled. "kuch bhi nahi, tum jao tumhare class ka time ho gaya hain" Asad hugged her and wisher her luck. 

Mahnoor entered the building and went to the reception. There she met a girl who was sitting there she seemed a sweet girl.

 She looked a Mahnoor and smiled. Mahnoor returned the smiled and asked her "Main yahan interview ke aayi thi" 

"Aap wahan intezar kijiye aap ki turn aayegi toh aapko bula liya jayega" She replied and showed her the waiting area. Mahnoor looked at the other candidates and felt nervous.

 They all seemed very professional. One by one everyone went inside to give the interview. At last it was her turn the girl at the reception called her. She went in front of the cabin and took a deep breath. 

When she entered the cabin, the entire cabin was well decorated the interior was black and brown. 

She noticed a man sitting at the table working on the computer, he was white shirt, sleeves rolled up to the elbows, he wore glasses which gave him serious look. 

He was a handsome man, Mahnoor thought, she looking at the man when she heard his phone ring. Then she realized she was looking at him. 

Mahnoor went in front of the table and stood there. As soon as he got off the phone and asked her to sit "Bethiye" She sat there and her interview started. 

The man was none other than Fahad Baig. Fahad started looking at her file. "yeh aapka pehla job interview hain" fahad asked her. 

Mahnoor Nodded her head "jee" 

"Aapke qualifications ke hisab se aap aur bhi acchi naukri ke liye apply kar sakti hain, aap, toh Aap is post ke liye kyun apply kiya" 

Mahnoor straightened herself " i lost my father this year, woh hi pehle humare saare kharche dekhte the, now I need to take care of my family that is why I applied for this job." 

Fahad looked at her and he could see need for this job in her voice. "I am sorry for your loss, as you know you applied for the assistant post, if you get selected you have to take care of my meetings and schedules." 

Fahad told her to which she nodded.

 Fahad looked at her files some more time and said "Okay miss mahnoor, thank you for your time, you will get a call if you get selected" Mahnoor got up, thanked her and left. 

After she left Fahad was still thinking about her, he could sense the sadness in voice. He had a sudden urge to take away all her problems and make her happy.

Here is chapter 2 of guzarish. I am not happy with this chapter. This is kind of a filler chapter. I promise next chapter will be good. Until then please read, vote and comment.

Love

Ayesha 💜