Part 12 🌼

Today was Rida's Mehendi and she insisted Mahi to attend the function. She hesitated a bit first then she agreed. She entered Fahad's office to take permission to leave early to get ready for the function. "May i come in sir?" she asked. Fahad was reading some papers with his reading glasses on which was making him cute and hot at same time. "Aap already andar hi hain miss Mahnoor"  Which made her realize that she was so lost in him that she didn't even notice when she  went inside the room. "Sorry sir maine notice kiya" she apologized. Fahad chuckled "Relax Miss Mahnoor main mazak kar raha tha, bataiye kya kaam hain"  he kept the paper aside and gave her his full attention. Mahi never noticed his goofy side, which she liked a lot, now a days she was liking him a lot (Pyar hume kis mor pe le aaya) "Sir woh mujhe aaj thoda jaldi ghar jaane ki permission chahiye, toh aagar aap meri leave approve kar dete..."  Fahad smirked "koi khass wajah" Mahi frowned "Puch toh aise rahe hain jaise inhe kuch pata hi nahi" she thought then she replied "woh sir mujhe ek friend ki shaadi ke funtion attend karni hain isliye"  Fahad smiled at her and said "Theek hain" She was leaving his office when he stopped her "Mahnoor sunein" she turned around "jee"  "Aap tayyar rahyega meri gari aapko pick kar legi at 7" he informed her "But sir iski koi zarurat nahi hain, main chali jaungi aapne aap" She tried to refuse, he already did so much for him she didn't want to burden him more. "at 7 Miss Mahnoor thank you" He said. Mahi sighed and left to finish her works.

As Mahi entered her house, her mother was seating on the sofa watching television. "Aare Mahi beta itni jaldi aagyi" Her mother asked her. "Haan amma aaj woh meri dost ki mehendi hain aapko bataya tha na" she replied as she sat beside her mother. "Haan haan ab yaad aya jaogi kaise main Asad ko bolti ho woh tumhe chodh ayega Aur le bhi ayega" Mahi got up and said "nahi amma iski zaroorat nahi hain, woh fahad sir kahan ke woh gaari bhej denge, woh rida unki bohot acchi dost hain na isliye"  Her noticed worry on her mother's face. "Kya hua ammi aap pareshan kyun lag rahi hain" Her mother got up from the seat and took her hands in her hands and said "Beta main janti hoon ke Fahad bohot accha ladka hain, usne humari bohot madad ki hain par beta thoda ehtiyat karna kyuki  tumhe pata toh hain na log kaisi kaisi baat karte hain" Mahi understood her mother's worry "amma aap bilkul bhi pareshan na hon, main aisa kuch bhi nahi karungi jisse aapko sharminda hona padhe" she assured her mother. Her mother kissed her forehead "mujhe pura yakeen hain apni bacchi par, accha jao jaake jaldi se tayyar ho jao" then Mahi went to her room to get ready.

Mahi chose a olive green dress for the function which she paired with golden jhumkis.

As she was getting ready she heard a knock it was brother "aapi aapko amma niche bula rahi hain, Fahad bhai aaye hain aapko lene" saying that he left

As she was getting ready she heard a knock it was brother "aapi aapko amma niche bula rahi hain, Fahad bhai aaye hain aapko lene" saying that he left. Mahi was surprised that Fahad didn't send driver he came to pick her up. She got ready and wearing her shoes she went downstairs. She noticed Fahad was talking to Asad wearing a maroon kurta looking like a dream

 She noticed Fahad was talking to Asad wearing a maroon kurta looking like a dream

She went infront of him and greeted him. Fahad stood up as he saw Mahnoor . "Chalein" he asked her. Mahi nodded her head. As they were about to leave Fahad went to her mother "aunt ab hume ijazat dijiye aur aap bilkul chinta mat kijiyega, main aapki beti ko sahi salamat vapas le Aunga" this gesture touched Mahi's heart. It also melt ger mother's heart she patted her hand on his head "bohot bohot shukriya beta, humesha khush raho" gave him blessings. Then they both left the house.

And a small update for you guys. Please read, vote and tell me your favourite parts in the comments.

Love
Ayesha 💜