Epilogue 🌼

It was a bright morning, Mahi noticed the sun peeking through the blinds. She looked to her side, there was her husband sleeping like a baby with his mouth open. Mahi looked at him  she still felt butterflies in her stomach when she sees him. It has been 7 years of their marriage. Still it feels like yesterday. Mahi moved her hands forward to move hair from his forehead. She was about to get up, when she someone pulled her. She directly landed on his chest. "Kahan jaa rahi hain begum, humein yun akela chodh kar" Fajhad asked her by removing the hair from her face. Mahi's eyes widened "Aap jaag raahe thein, mujhe bataya kyun nahi " Fahad laughed at her expression " kaabhi kaabhi naseeb  hotath hain aapka pyar humein, nahi toh ab waqt hi kahan hota hain mere liye aapke pass" Fahad faked a hurt expression. "Aisa kuch bhi nahi hain, chaliye abh chodhe  mujhe jaana hain" she tried to get up but Fahad pulled her again "thodi der ruk jaiyen, itni bhi kya jaldi hain"  he dipped his neck on her shoulders leaving wet kisses. Mahi closed her eyes.  Soon their moment was broken by a knock on their door. Fahad got irriratated "Ab kaun aa gaya" Mahi chuckled at his expression, she got out his hold "aapki shehzadi aur kaun"  she went towards the door and opened to see their daughter with a Teddy in her hand. She went inside the room  and went straight to her baba "baba"  Fahad made her sit on his lap "aagyi baba ki Jaan" he kissed head. They were talking to each other forgetting everything else. Mahi smiled and  shook her head then she went downstairs.

Mahi went to the kitchen to make breakfast. But her mother in law was already there. "Aare ammi aapne kyun takleef ki main  kar deti hoon laiye"  she tried to take the work from her hand. But she was stopped. "Sara din kuch na kuch karti rehti ghar ke kaam, office ke kaam aaj tum aaram karo ghar pe bohot log hain sab mil kar lenge" she was right after their marriage Mahi took care of the whole house. She was working also. Everyone in their house was very proud of her. Mahi listened to her and she was not doing anything but she was  standing in the kitchen giving company to her mother in law. "Fahad uth gaya " her mother in law asked her. "Haa woh toh kab ke uth gaye, baap aur beti dono mil kar gappe lada rahen hain " Mahi answered her. At the same time Fahad entered with hoorain. "Humare baare mein kya baate ho rahi thi " Fahad asked jokingly. "Kisne kahan ki aap dono ki baat kar rahe, hum toh kuch aur baat keh rahe the hain na ammi" Mahi teased them. Her mother in law laughed "accha chalo aa jao nashta karlo " They were going to the dining table when Fahad said "nahi ammi main late ho raha hun, office jaake kar Lungakissed hoorain, his mother's and Mahi's forehead and he was about to leave when Mahi stopped him. "Sunain" she called her. Fahad went to her height "jee begum farmaiye" Mahi blushed, she went near him and whispered "aaj jaldi ayiega aapke liye suprise hain" saying that she ran  inside. Fahad shook his head and went to his office.

Fahad came back from his office in the evening. When he entered the room. The room was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. He was actually surprised.
He entered further and there was his wife standing in a beautiful saari looking like a dream. He went to her and caught her by her waist "begum aaj toh aapne humein maar ne irada kar hi liya hain" he started kissing her neck. Mahi was looking all her controls. But she gathered herself and "sunain"  Fahad just hummed , she again called her "sunain mujhe aapko kuch batana hain" Fahad looked at her with curiosity then Mahi gave him a box. Fahad was confused "kholein toh saahi"  Fahad Opened the box and he was shocked, surprised and happy at the same. He looked at Mahi who was already in tears "kya.. kya yeh Sach hain, aap....phirse main  phirse..." he was not able to complete his sentence. Mahi just nodded and Fahad hugged her tightly, and he kissed her head. Yes they were pregnant again. He was again to be a father. Later both of them were laying on the bed. Mahi was laying on his chest "aapko ko kya lagta hain, iss bar humein ladki hogi ya ladka" Mahi asked  him "Jo bhi ho bas sehat mand hona chahiye meri bas yahi dua hain" mahi also agreed with him. "Waise mujhe toh lagta hain humari beti hi hogi bilkul aapki tarah" Fahad told her Mahi disagreed "mujhe lagta hain beta hoga humara iss dafa" "beti hogi" "Beta hoga" with this playful argument they slept in each other's arms.

Yaaaaaay epilogue for guzarish. The official end to Fahad and Mahi's journey. I hope you enjoy this. Plead read, vote and comment.

Love
Ayesha 💜