Part 19 🌼

Days passed in a blink today was a important day in Mahi's life. it was her nikkah today. She was very nervous but very happy. She was missing her father on this day a lot. She was dressed in a beautiful white Joda. Her hands were adorned with henna. 

She was sitting in front of the mirror waiting for mehek, when someone entered the door, it was none other than Mehreen

She was sitting in front of the mirror waiting for mehek, when someone entered the door, it was none other than Mehreen. who rushed inside and hugged her, she was also dressed in lavender colored suit. "Bhabi kaisi hain aap kitni pyari lag rahi hain, bhai aapko dekheinge toh pagal hi hojayenge, woh toh subha se tayyar hokar bethe the ki kab jana hain" she said all that in one go. Mahi blushed hearing his name. "tum bhi bohot pyari lag rahi ho" she also complimented her. then suddenly Mehreen spoke up "yeh lo jo dene aayi thi woh toh bhul hi gayi, yeh lijiye aap ke liye bheja hain aapke honewale shohar ne" Mehreen gave her the beautiful gajras she brought with her. Mahi looked at her Gajras and her heart melted that he remembered that she loved Gajras. Mahi was looking at those when Mehreen said "laiye main pehna deti hoon aapko" Mehreen helped wearing those gajras on her hand. At the same time Mehek entered with her mother. Mahi went hugged her, Her mother patted her head "kitni Pyari lag rahi hon MashaAllah, Aj tumhare abba yahan hote kitne khush hote tumhe aise dulhan bana hua dekhkar" Hearing her Father's name Mahi got very emotional she again hugged her mother. Mehek and Mehreen stood their watching their beautiful Mother daughter moment.

On the other hand Fahad was getting restless to his bride. He was wearing a white shalwar kurta with white waist coat ( I hope you guys you don't mind my obsession with white)

 "Aare bhai Beith bhi jao bhabi ati e hongi" one his friends teased him, he glared at him again his eyes were looking for his bride

Mahi got downstairs with mehek, mehreen and her mother.  She sat down infront of him a beautiful flower chadar was between. Fahad was again disappointed as her face was covered with a veil. Soon the nikkah began.
"Qubool hain"
"Qubool hain"
"Qubool hain"

With these three magical words. They were tied in a beautiful bond of lifetime. As the nikkah was done Fahad was allowed to see his newly wedded wife. It was a magical moment for him. As soon as he lifted her veil. His heart  was beating like crazy he thought an angel was standing in front of him. He looked at her and whispered "MashaAllah" Mahi was blushing her face was red. She felt like she was dreaming, she never thought her life could be this beautiful. This man who was standing in front of her who she loved was now her husband. Fahad got closer to her and whispered "nikkah mubarak ho meri jaan" in her years. Mahi felt shy , she looked down  and meekly whispered "aapko bhi". Fahad was looking at her and thanking Allah for bringing this beautiful human being in his life.  He was lost in her when she got closer to him and said "shukriya" Fahad was confused "kis baat ka" Mahi brought her hands forward and pointed to the gajras. Fahad smiled at her innocence and held her hands. "Phir toh mujhe bhi aapko shukriya kehna chahiye" it was Mahi's turn to  be confused "kis cheez ke liye" Fahad brought her closer and slowly said "meri zindagi mein aane ke liye, meri zindagi ko inta khubsoorat banane ke liye, mujhe aapna humsafar chunne ke liye" Mahi was shy and emotional at the same time she looked down and hid her face into his chest. Fahad chuckled and kissed her head. With that beautiful moment they promised each other forever.

Anddd this marks the end to guzarish. I really hope you like this last chapter. I will upload an epilogue soon. But this is the end to Mahnoor and Fahad's story thank you so much to everyone for giving love to this story. I am very grateful and thankful. Thank you so much for supporting my story.

Love
Ayesha 💜