Part 14 🌼

Today was Rida's nikkah and weekend also. So Mahi was at her house as she didn't have office. Fahad offered her to give a ride to the venue, Mahi tried to deny but he insisted. Mahi dressed her in a beautiful white joda as the color theme was white.

She was putting on her jhumka

She was putting on her jhumka. She heard a knock on her door, she thought it was Asad. So she said "andar ajao Asad" but when she looked it was her mother "aare amma aap ayein na kuch chahiye aapko" she asked her mother. Her mother came near her and patted her hand on head and kissed her forehead. "Allah har nazr-e-bad se bachai, kitni pyari lag rahi hain meri bacchi" Mahi hugged her ammi and "shukriya". They broke the hug and her mother said "yeh lo Jo batane aayi thi woh toh bataya hi nahi, Fahad niche aa chuka hain, tumhara intezar kar raha hain" hearing this her heart skipped a beat she had decided to confess her love to Fahad after the nikkah. Hearing her mother she went back to getting ready when she heard "waise ladka bohot accha hain, rishta manzoor hain mujhe" she turned around to see the amused look on her mother's face "Teri maa hoon, tujhe laga ki tu kuch mujhe nahi bataiyegi toh mujhe pata nahi chalega Teri aankhon se sab pata chal jata hain" she blushed and looked down. Her mother went near her and cupped her face "bohot accha aur Saaf dil ladka hain, uski aakhon mein dikhta hain ki woh tumhari kitni izzat aur mohabbat karta hain, aur izzat ki ehmiyat ek rishte mein mohabbat se kahi barh kar hain beta" Mahi didn't say anything she just nodded. "Accha chalo ab jaldi tayyar hoke ajao" then she left. Mahi wore her earrings and khussa hurriedly and went down stairs. Fahad was sitting on the sofa looking devilishly handsome in white kurta

 Fahad was sitting on the sofa looking devilishly handsome in white kurta

She went downstairs which made her presence noticible. Fahad felt like he was looking at a hoor. She looked that beautiful. She blushed under his gaze and meekly said "Chalein?" Fahad came to his senses and "jee.. ha ha chalte hain" he went to her mother and asked for permission "aunty ab hum chalte hain" her mother lovingly patted her head and then they left for the venue.

They both sat and Fahad started driving. They were driving in silence when Fahad said "Aap bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hain aaj" Mahi again blushed and she didn't know what to say she said "Aap bhi" Fahad smirked "main bhi khoobsurat lag raha hoon miss Mahi" she shyly looked away but didn't say anything. And Fahad smiled at her. They stopped at a signal when an elderly woman came with some gajras (I am sorry guys but there had to be one gajra scene😍🙈🙈🙈) Mahi's eyes twinkled seeing the gajras,it was her favourite thing in the world. But didn't say anything. Fahad noticed that she said to the woman "do gajray de dijiye" the woman gave two gajras to Fahad in return he gave her 1000 rupee note. "Sahab chutte toh nahi hain" the woman said. Fahad smiled at her "Aap pure rakh lijiye, isse aapne bacchon ke liye kuch khareed lijiye ga" the woman smiled at them and "Allah aap dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rakkhe, baaji bohot e accha shohar mila hain aapko" before they could say anything the woman left. Fahad took the gajras and gave them yo her, Mahi happily took the gajras and wore then. Fahad noticed the happiness and his heart melt. He always wanted her to stay this happy. He wanted fill her life with happiness if she gave her chance.

Finally they reached the venue and suddenly someone came suddenly and hugged Fahad. It was that person who Mahi didn't want to see. It was none other than Hania. "Aare Fahad tum abhi aaye ho, main kabse tumhara intezar kar rahi thi aao chalo mere saath" she didn't even acknowledge Mahi and took Fahad with her. Mahi went to Rida who was really happy to see her. She met her and then went to a corner to sit. Then the nikkah started. Mahi witnessed the whole ceremony, she looked at Rida who just entered a new phase of her life, which made her really emotional. She hugged Rida and congratulated her. Fahad also congratulated his best friends. Hania again threw herself on Fahad but Mahi was determined that she won't let anyone come between them now. "Hania mujhe inse kuch zaruri baat karni hain" saying that she took Fahad's hand took him to a corner. Hania was surprised, Rida saw their confrontation and smiled she knew what was happening. Fahad was equally confused, he didn't expected her to behave that way. Mahi took her to a corner and left his hand "kya hua mahnoor, aap mujhe yun wahan se kyun le aayi" Mahi scrunched her eyebrows "mujhe bilkul accha nahi lagta jab woh aapke kareeb aati hain" Fahad smirked and "kyun" then he took a step forward. Seeing him coming close Mahi took a step back "kyuki...." Fahad again took a step "Haan haan bataiyen na kyun accha nahi lagta aapko jab woh mere kareeb aati hain" Mahi again took a step back now her back was attached to the wall. Fahad kept his hand on the wall now she was trapped between his two hands. "Bataya nahi aapne kyun accha nahi lagta aapko" he whispered. Mahi closed her eyes and looked at him "kyunki mohabbat karti hun main aapse nahi dekh sakti main kisi ko bhi aap ke saath" she finally confessed. Fahad felt like he was on cloud nine. He kissed her forehead "aapko nahi pata mahi aapne mujhe aaj kitni baari khushi di hain, aaj main iss duniya ka sabse khush insaan hoon" hearing this Mahi looked down she was confident before noe after the confession she was feeling shy. Fahad tilted her chin with his fingers and whispered "bas ek guzarish hain aapse" mahi confusingly asked "kya" he looked at her with intensity and said "kabhi chodh ke na jaiyega mujhe, main seh nahi paunga aapki Judai" hearing this Mahi immediately hugged him and said "kabhi nahi" Fahad kissed her head and kept his chin on her head and stayed like that.

Yaaaaaay confession finally happened. I am soo happy. Tell me what you guys think about this chapter.
Read, vote and comment your favorite part of this chapter

Love
Ayesha 💜