Part 4 🌼

Manhoor made the coffee as she was told and went back to the cabin. She entered the cabin to find her boss in the same position she left working on the laptop  furiously typing away. 

She kept the coffee on the table and thought "yaar insaan hain ya robot" Fahad again found her lost in her world.

 "Miss Mahnoor mujhe woh  red file pass kijiye" He asked her to bring her back to the reality which he did. 

As soon as she heard his deep voice she got out of her dreams and passed him the file he asked for.  "Aap khadi kyun hain Beth jaiye"  Fahad  asked her. 

Mahnoor sat down. "Toh miss Mahnoor main aapko aapke kaam bata deta hoon, aapko mujhse pehle office Ana hain, by the time I reach my office I want my coffee other than that you need to sort my files and check my schedule and Inform me about my meetings" he explained to which Mahnoor  just nodded her head.

 "Words miss Mahnoor, samajh gayi aap"   Mahnoor meekly replied "yes sir"  "good now i have sent some files in your cabin for you to review, review them and submit them by 3" Mahnoor looked at the clock it was 11 am so she thought she had time to review  them.

 Fahad looked away from the screen to find her standing still standing there. " Aap aur kuch kehna chahti  hain?" Mahnoor shook her head and left.

Mahnoor took a deep breath as she left the cabin. She saw Fariha standing outside the cabin smiling. "Pehle din ke hisab se auro se accha performance hain tumhare, kuch logon  ki toh pehle din hi ghar wapsi ho jaati hain" Mahnoor  rolled her eyes "

  Hamesha ese hi rehte hain? Gusse  mein" Mahnoor asked her. 

"Sir bohot acche hain, thode  se strict hain bas" Fariha tried to reason. "Mujhe toh bohot e khadoos lage" Mahnoor replied.

 "Accha yeh sab chodo, main tumhe tumhara cabin dekhati hoon" they went inside the cabin.

 The cabin  was really beautiful she was happy. All of a sudden her eyes fell on the files she had to review. There was no way she could finish them by 3.

 "Le mahnoor tu toh gayi, itna kam kese khatam  karegi tu, khadoos tujhe pehle din e nikal dega" she thought to herself. 

Fariha tapped on her shoulders "kahan kho gayi, chalo main chalti hoon, aur kya main tumhe mahi bula sakti hoon" fariha asked to which mahnoor happily nodded.

 Fariha hugged her left for her desk at the reception.

"Chal Mahi shuru ho hoja nahi toh pehle din hi chutti" saying that to herself she started working on the files. 

Mahnoor was halfway  done when she heard her office phone ring. 

She picked up "Aap ka kaam kahan tak pohocha" Fahad asked. 

Mahnoor looked at the files and answered "sir adhe huye hain, adhe baaki hain" Fahad was silent for a moment then "accha  Aap wo kijiye main kuch aur files bhi bhej raha hoon unhe bhi review kar dijiyega" mahnoor's eyes went wide thinking about the extra files.

 She was lucky  that her mother packed her lunch. She replied OK and hung up the phone. As she hung up a peon came in with more files "sir ne aapke liye bhijwaya hain" mahnoor pointed at the table "yahan rakh dijiye"then the peon left

 "keh toh ese raahe hain jaise  guldasta  bhijwaya  hain" Mahnoor again started working on the files.

 It was already 5 when she was done with all the work. 

She quickly went to fahad's cabin, there she saw the room was locked. She again went to her room and decided to wait for him. 

After waiting for some time someone informed her that fahad went for some meeting and he won't be back  so she can  leave the files in her cabin and go home.

Mahnoor bid her goodbye to faria and left for her home. 

Asad picked her up from the office. She reached home and met her mother. They sat down to have dinner, she told them about her first day at the office. 

And finally they retired for the night. Mahnoor laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She was thinking  about her whole day. She realised that there was something about fahad which forced her to think about him even when she didn't want to.

 Little did she know that she also had left an effect on her khadoos boss.

Yaaay part 4 of guzarish. Are you guys liking how the story is proceeding or should I stop writing  it please read and let me know. It will be very helpful for me. And vote too.

Love
Ayesha 💜