Part 15 🌼

After their confession they entered the venue again. Rida was happy for her friends. She knew they were for perfect for each other. She hugged both of them and said "congratulations guys I think bohot hi jald hum ek aur shaadi attend karenge nahi?" She teased them. Mahi blushed under Fahad's gaze. First time after her father's death Mahi's heart was happy. She loved her with all her heart. Fahad noticed that Mahi was constantly looking at her. He quietly went to her and said "kya hua ese kya dekh rahi hain" Mahi just smiled and shook her head. Fahad came closer and kissed the temple of her head.

Soon the function was over and they were on their back home. The car ride was silence. Mahi was looking outside the window when Fahad took her hand and held them on his lap. Mahi surprising looked at him. "Main aapko jitni bar bhi shukriya karoon kam hain, aaj main iss duniya ka khush insaan hun pata hain aapko" Mahi shyly looked down. He kissed the palm of his hand before leaving her hand. They reached Mahi's house and he stopped his car. Mahi meekly said "toh main chalti hoon, Allah Hafiz" she was about to get down when Fahad stopped her and said "rukiye" Mahi looked at him "toh main kab bhejoon" now there was confusion in her eyes "jee kisko" Fahad smiled and said "apni amma ko aapke ghar, humari rishte ki baat karne" Mahi blushed at his words. "Jab aapko theek laage" saying that she quickly left his car. Fahad smiled and shook his head at her childishness.

When Fahad entered the house his parents were sitting in the living room. They noticed Fahad entering the house "Are aagaye beta, kaisa raha function" His mother asked him. Fahad went to his mother kept his hand on her lap. "Function aacha tha amma, Rida bhi bohot khush thi, usne kaha he ki aap dono ko uski baarat  mein zaroor jaana hain" his mother ran her fingers through his hair and said "Haan haan beta hum zaroor chalenge, shayad wahi tumhare liye bhi koi acchi si ladki mil jaye" hearing this Fahad got up from his mother's lap and held her hands. "Woh amma abba mujhe aap dono se kuch zaroori baat karni thi" now both of them gave their attention towards him. "Haan beta bolo na kya baat karni hain" his father asked him, his mother also looked at him "woh mujhe ek ladki se mohabbat ho gayi Hain, aur main unse shaadi karna chahta hoon" saying he looked at his parents. Their faces were blank he couldn't figure out their expression. Their was silence. Suddenly his mother smiled and looked at his father "main kehti thi na aapse mera beta apni dulhan khud hi dhoondh layega" Fahad was relived after hearing his mother's tone. Now it was his father's turn. "Ab dulhan dhoodh hi li hain toh naam bhi baata Do humari hone wali bahu ki" Fahad smiled and scratched the back of his neck "abba uska naam Mahnoor hain, meri hi office mein kaam karti hain" then his mother joined "wohi na Jo humare ghar us din aayi thi, woh toh mujhe bohot pasand hain, baari acchi ladki hain" "Good choice beta" his father also gave his approval. Then at the same time his sister also joined them "kiski shaadi ho rahi hain bhai" his mother answered his tumahre bhai ki aur kiski"  Mehreen was surprised "bhai ki shaadi yaaaaay" she went and hugged Fahad. Fahad also hugged her kissed her head. Soon she joined her mother and started to talk about the preparations. Fahad looked at his family and he was happy that his family liked the person he loved. His heart was filled with joy and happiness. So he decided to share this happiness with the love of his life. He went to his room called her. After three rings Mahi picked up "maine aapko disturb toh nahi kiya" he asked her first. "Nahi nahi aisi koi baat nahi hain, bataiye koi kaam tha aapko" she asked her. "Kyun mujhe aapko call karne ke liye koi kaam ki zaroorat hain" he teased her. "Nahi nahi maine aisa kab kahan" she quickly  replied. Fahad laughed "main maazak kar raha tha, Maine aapko call isliye kiya hain ke maine aapne family se baat kar li hain, hum parso aapke ghar aa rahe hain" hearing that Mahi blushed. She felt like she was dreaming "main amma ko bata dungi" she slowly replied. Fahad understood she was blushing. He smiled " aacha bohot raat ho gayi Hain, ab main rakhta hoon Allah Hafiz"  Mahi also said "Allah Hafiz" she was about to cut the call when he stopped her "sunein sunein sabse important baat toh reh hi gayi " Mahi was confused "kya" she asked him. "I love you" with that he hung up the phone. Mahi's cheeks that were already red became more red. She looked at the phone and whispered "I love you too".

They are getting married  🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Here is part 15 of guzarish. Please read, vote and give me valuable of  feedback.

Love
Ayesha 💜