Part 13 🌼

The ride to the function was silent. Mahi was looking out of the window and Fahad was focused on driving. He wanted to tell Mahi that she looked beautiful in that dress but he didn't want to scare her. Mahi was also lost in her thoughts when the car stopped. She looked at Fahad confusingly "hum aa gaye hain" He told her. Mahi looked at their destination. It was a beautiful bungalow which looked more beautiful with all the decorations. Fahad got down and opened the door for her. "Shukriya" Mahi thanked him on which he smiled. "Chalein" he asked her and Mahi nodded.

Mahi and Fahad entered the function. The function was arranged in the lawn. After entering the venue they spotted Rida, who looked beautiful. They went to her. Rida hugged Mahi as soon as she saw her. "Aaaa tum aagyi, thank you so much for coming" Mahi smiled at her gesture "thank you so much for inviting me, aap bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hain" Rida thanked her and went on to meet Fahad. She hugged Fahad. "You are looking beautiful" Fahad complimented her. Then they both went to meet her fiance.

Mahi was sitting at a corner because she didn't know anyone. Suddenly she noticed a girl who was hugging Fahad. Mahi didn't know why but she felt jealous of this girl. Now a days thinking of seeing him with someone else pained her. She was looking at them. When Rida approached her "aare tum akeli kyun bethi ho, aao tumhe sabse milati hoon." She held her hands and took her there where the mystery girl and Fahad was standing. They both went to them. The girl was still standing there hugging Fahad. "Hania isse milo, yeh hain meri dost Mahnoor, aur Mahnoor yeh hain hania meri aur Fahad ki school ki dost" she introduced them. Mahi greeted her but Hania looked uninterested. Mahi did not get positive vibes from her. Fahad noticed the uneasiness in Mahi. He came closer and whispered "Aap theek toh hain na, aagar aap chahti hain toh hum abhi chal sakte hain" Mahi shook her head "nahi nahi main bilkul theek hoon"  "aare tum yahan kya kar rahe hon chalo na wahan  abhi dance performances hone wale hain" Hania took Fahad with her. Soon the dance performances started everyone was enjoying and dancing.

Mahi was looking at Rida, she looked very happy. she was also very happy for her, she found her true love and she was getting married to him. then she looked at Fahad, she couldn't understand her feelings towards him yet. she knew the differences between them but she wanted to be with him. She was lost in these thoughts when someone tapped on her shoulders it was none other than Fahad "Aare aap yahan akeli akeli kya kar rahi hain" Fahad asked her. Mahi didn't know what came over her she hugged him. Fahad was surprised by her action, he kept his chin on her head "kya hua Mahi" then he heard her crying "aare aare aap ro kyun rahi hain" she didn't answer she kept crying "Ab mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi hain, bataiye na aap kyun ro rahi hain kisi kuch kahan aapse aap ghar jana chahti hain" Fahad was getting worried. Mahi was still crying but she shook her head. and she lifted her and looked at him " kya hua mujhe bataiye toh saahi" Fahad again asked her. "Kyun karte hain aap meri itni fikar" She asked him. Fahad cupped her and whispered "Kyunki aap meri liye bohot aziz hain, aapki aankhon mein ek bhi aansu bardasht nahi mujhe" it was that moment Mahnoor knew she loved this man and he is the one. 

Yaay at last Mahi accepted her feelings. what will she do now? 

Here is part 13. i know this is small update. next one will be longer i promise. till then read, vote and comment. 

Love 

Ayesha 💜