Other stories:

Description: (My Foxy Mate)

A regular girl in a regular town finds a fox that isn't like any other

A unusual guy with a unusual gift where he can shape shift into a wolf.
Layla is driving home one night, close to midnight when she sees something in the middle of the road laying down, and not moving. she reaches the animal and find out it is not just any normal

animal. Ryder is the Alpha of one of the biggest packs, Red Claw. He is in search for his mate and Luna that will be perfect for their pack.

What happens when Layla gets her new powers and finds out that Ryder, the Alpha is her mate. Will he except her and will she fit the perfect Luna he is looking for. And will a past she never known about come back to haunt her.

Description: (My Rouge)

Chloe has had nothing but a hard time

Chloe has had nothing but a hard time. Born a Rouge she has never had the privilege of a pack or a family. She works for the food she eats yet people still look down on her because of what she didn't even choose to be.

Brian Lee is a brave Alpha. One the is very resected and one that is looking for their mate. He works hard every day to keep his pack protected from danger. A danger that a Rouge could bring.

So what happens when Chloe is Brian's mate and he has to protect not only his pack but also his mate from danger her own unchosen life brought. They must come together to protect their home.