First Kiss

Today is Hanguang-jun and Wei Wuxian's wedding. I was so much excited with marriage that I have started planning for Fairy's marriage in next few months. I have seen a dog in Lanlingjin who is so much alike my Fairy.

My heart did a double summersault when Sizhui walked holding Hanguang-Jun's hand. The blush on his face, the smile that he had adorned whole time was completely captivating. I was mesmerized looking at him. Amidst the crowd, my eyes weren't able to see anyone else that day.
I asked uncle's permission to let me hold Wei Wuxian's hand.

Wei Wuxian - "Ah! He is looking so beautiful "

Jin Ling - "Yes, like an angel who has bewitched me with his beauty and his smile"

Wei Wuxian pinched my palm which he was holding. Raising his eyebrows "Lan Zhan is mine. What are you talking?"

Jin Ling - "Ah..Ah... I was just helping you with some more words".

Nodding he gave me a smile. With a wink he said "I know its someone else.  You can tell me, I will keep your secret safe with me". Leaving him beside Hanguang-Jun, I stood aside with Wuxin, Jingyi, Sizhui and Zizhen. After the wedding everyone moved to banquet hall. Zizhen and Jingyi alluded us to follow them. We went inside Jingyi's room. Zizhen had snuck out two jars of liquor from the jars bought for guests attending the wedding.

Suzhui - "Jingyi this is against Gusu laws. If Hanguang-Jun finds out then we will be severely punished"

Jingyi - "Come here. Today is such a special day. Dont be a stickler"

Zizhen - "Everyone is at wedding. Nobody will find out"

Sizhui looked towards me. "I dont know. I can handle uncle if he scolds me"

Sizhui - "Wu Xin?"

Wu Xin - "Anything will do. I dont mind tasting."

Sizhui remained quiet for sometime. Everyone was looking at him.

Sizhui - "Okay, you guys carry on. I am leaving ".

As he moved towards door, Jingyi grabbed his hand. "Dont spoil everyone's mood. Dont drink but at least stay with us"

Nodding, Sizhui sat beside Jingyi. I sat exactly opposite to him so I could see him all the time. After our two cups, Jingyi was trying his best to tempt Suzhui to at least take a sip. Sizhui agreed and after his first sip he drank few more cups with us. With few cups he was intoxicated and leaned on Jingyi's shoulder. Jingyi placed his hand on Sizhui's waist and pulled him closer. I was getting more and more annoyed looking at their bodies touched sideways leaving no space even for air to pass. I was feeling suffocating.

Jin Ling -" I think Sizhui will pass out soon. I will escort him to his room".

Jingyi-"Its okay, Sizhui can sleep here on my bed".

Jin Ling - "No...no...I mean if anyone comes finding him they can find these jars as well".

I extended my arm and Sizhui stood up grabbing it.

Wu Xin - "I will also come."

Jin Ling - "Not required "

I was taking Suzhui to his room. He changed his direction.

Jin Ling - "Where are you going?"

Sizhui - "Come. I dont want to go to my room "

Jin Ling - "Then?"

Sizhui walked towards the tent. He lit all lanterns on the way.

I caught his wrist and tried to pull him away. "Hanguang-Jun and Wei Wuxian will be here anytime. Dont go there"

He dint listen to me and went inside. Sitting on the bed he placed his hand on the rabbit drawing. "These are so beautiful".

I would have been on cloud nine if I would have done this alone

I would have been on cloud nine if I would have done this alone. But, as I and Jingyi did it together instead of being ecstatic I was getting more and more annoyed.

I went ahead and grabbed his wrist. "Sizhui, lets go before Wei Wuxian and Hanguang-Jun enter". We both came out of the tent.

Sizhui - "I don't want to go to room"

Jin Ling - "So, what do you want. To sit on Jingyi's lap and drink more wine".

He cupped my cheeks and mumbled "Rulan". The next moment his lips were on mine. I felt his warm breath brushing my skin, his smile on my lips. Closing my eyes I melted in that moment.

Under the bright moonlight that day all stars must have twinkled brighter blushing at our sight.