FOUR.

WAIT WHAT? I must be dreaming,I'm sitting in a car with THEE MICHAEL B. JORDAN.

Yup,this is definitely a dream,I have lost it. I'm delusional.

I laughed out loud and looked at him again and saw that he was looking at me like I had gone crazy.

"I'm sorry,but I have never in my entire existence thought I'd run into,not to mention ride in the same car with you,I'm so sorry for fan girling right now,but I can't help myself" I said fanning myself with my mask.

He laughed,oh my God that laughter!

I've only heard it in movies or on social media when I watch his videos

Lesego! Girl,come tf down before this man thinks you're crazy and runs for his life!

"No,it's okay. I mean,we didn't introduce ourselves before we left the hotel and I've gotten used to people "fan girling". He said using his fingers to put the last words in commas.

"Well,since you already know that I'm a fan,I'll try to leave that in the car and get to know the man behind the name" I smiled at him and he smiled back me,revealing his oh so famous dimples.

***

We arrived at Lee's house.

"Nice house you have here" he said as we stepped inside.

"Thanks,this isn't mine though. My best friend's parents live here,we're just crashing here while we're in Capetown" leading him to the living room "make yourself at home" I added.

"Oh,so I guess we're both here on vacation?" As he made himself comfortable on the couch.

"A well needed vacation if I may add. Um...I'm going to take a shower and get out this tight dress so that I can finally breathe then when I'm done I'll see if I can get you something comfortable to change into,I'm sure binge watching movies and eating junk would be incredibly uncomfortable in that three piece suit"

"I'd appreciate that very much" he smiled

"I'll be right back"

***

"I can't imagine being with someone for nine years,just for us to break up" I said taking a sip of my red wine

We just finished watching one of my favourite movies Someone Great. After I took my shower I borrowed him Lee's dad's sweat pants and a tshirt,which I doubt he'll even notice are missing seeing that he has lots of them.

"I mean,these things happen

"I mean,these things happen. Sometimes you only realize after being with someone that long that they're not your soul" he shrugged

"Come on Michael,NINE YEARS?? I dare someone to waste my time like that. I believe that a person can already see after a few months,even weeks that they want you in their future,so why date someone for that long with you don't plan on marrying them?"

"Look,I get what you saying,but let's not forget that people change and they end up being different from who you initially thought they were" he said turning around to face me.

"Okay,I hear you. Since you've been in a relationship with Lori for a while,do you see the two of you getting married?" I asked,looking him in the eyes.

"Well...um,yeah,I guess...one day" I noticed his body language quickly change,as if he wasn't comfortable with the topic so I decided to change it

"What do you want to watch next?"

***

I am woken up by a loud knock on my bedroom door and I try to turn and stretch,but I'm prohibited by a heavy object around my waist

"Sego,Hun,I know you're in there,I saw your heels downstairs" Lee shouts from the other side of the door.

I open my eyes to see what was stopping me from getting up and I see a large arm hugging me,I lift my eyes and I'm met by a beautiful caramel colored face

Shit,it's Michael! But how did we end up cuddling in my bed?

"LESEGO!!!" Lee yelled at the top of her lungs,annoying me.

"KATLA!"(I'm coming) I quickly responded,removing Michael's arm and getting out of bed.

I unlocked my door and opened it just enough for me to step into the hallway and closed it behind me.

"What?" I asked Lee with an annoyed look on my face

"Wait,who's in there?And why was your door locked?" She asked with a naughty smirk

"No one,the room is just a mess and I didn't want you to see it" I laughed nervously

"You're lying" she pointed her index finger at me "But I'll let you be,breakfast is almost ready"

"I'll be right down" I smiled and waited for her to go down the stairs before I went back inside.

"Michael" I lightly patted him on his shoulder "Wake up"

He slowly turned around,stretching his well toned muscular arms "Can't I sleep for another hour?" He frowned

"No,my friend is back,so I'm gonna go downstairs to get you breakfast then we'll see how you're escape without her seeing you,unless you wanna meet her..."

"NO! I mean,no,I don't want to meet her,I can't. I already took a huge risk by being here with you and if word gets out...you know how the media likes twisting things,I don't want this to be blown out of proportion and made to seem like some cheating scandal. I'd never cheat on Lori with you,not that there's anything wrong with you..." He rambled.

"Hey,Michael,it's fine. I understand,the less people who know about this the better"

"Yeah,thanks for understanding"

***

After breakfast Lee went to visit her aunt and Michael's driver came to pick him up.

"It was nice meeting you Lesego" he opened his arms for a hug and I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him

"It was nice meeting you too,Mr Jordan" I smiled as I spoke into his chest

He opened the the back seat door of the SUV,got in and closed the door.

I waved outside the window and he opened it and waved back.

I turned to back into the house and as soon as my hand touched the doorknob I heard my name and turned around to see the car reversing back to me.

"Hey,I was just wondering if you'd like to join me for dinner tomorrow night. It's my last night in Capetown and I'd really like to,uhm...see you again"

I grinned at the thought that he wanted to see me again

Girl,calm your titts,this man has a girlfriend

"I'd like that" I finally replied,smiling shyly at him.

"Cool,I'll pick you up around 19:00,is that okay?" Raising his left eyebrow

"19:00 is perfect,see you tomorrow" I waved again and entered the house closing the door behind me and leaned against it putting my hand on my fast beating heart.

Michael Bakari Jordan asked me out for dinner! Date or not,I am so excited!!!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

Please Vote,comment and SHAREEEE!❤