TEN.

I apologize in advance,LOL.

It's a bit Cringy🙈

_______________________________

Lesego Mohapi

"Lee,I know I've been gone longer than I said I would,but you know how unpredictable a new job can be" I felt a pang of guilt for lying to my best friend.

"I know,but I miss you. Come back soon,okay"

"Okay. I love you,bye"

"I love you too" followed by her hanging up.
I looked in the mirror, adjusting my dress and fixing me hair.

"You ready?" Bakari called out from the bedroom.
"Yeah, coming"

I walked into the bedroom and found him sitting on the bed, waiting for me "How do I look?"

"Like you're mine. Come here" He said as he held out a hand for me.

I put my hand in his and he pulled me towards him then rested him hands on my ass, looking up at me.

"You look beautiful, I appreciate you giving me a chance. I promise not to let you down" He said sincerely.

I just smiled at him then bent down to kiss him. It was meant to be a peck,but he squeezed my butt making me moan "uh-uh,we-peck-have-,peck-plans" removing his hands and pulling him up.

"It's nothing serious,we can always cancel" Pulling me to him yet again,but I quickly got out of his grip, fixing my lipstick.

"Nope, we're going"
"Fine" he gave up, adjusting and straightening his pants

***

Bakari had some sort of surprise planned and he told me to dress up. Now he had me blindfolded, going to God knows where,all I could hear was that we were in an elevator, going up

"Babe,where are we going?" I grew curious

A few seconds later it stopped and Bakari helped me out. Then I heard the ocean waves crashing against rocks, giving me the idea that we're outside

"Patience" Was all he said then moved to untie the blindfold

I opened my eyes to a table for two set on the rooftop of the hotel with the view of the ocean. There were white string lights above table,red rose petals scattered across the wooden floor and the table,with a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and two champagne glasses on each side.

A cute little dinner for two "Babe! I love this!" I turned around and threw my arms around his neck and pecked his lips twice then turned back to the table, feeling him wrap his arms around my waist

"You like it?"

"Like it?I love it! It's beautiful,thank you" leaning into the warmth of his body.
He removed his arms just as I was starting to relax "let's take a seat" as he pulled a chair out for me

***

Tonight was just magical,it felt like we were the only people on earth. We spent our dinner getting to know each other, laughing and just living in the moment.

This night just gave me the assurance I needed that even though what we were doing would be perceived as wrong in other people's eyes we had each other and that's the only thing that matters. Our feelings towards each other and I finally decided to stop over thinking this and just let myself be happy with this man I've grown to care about.

Michael B. Jordan

She's so beautiful. Her contagious smile,her laughter.

I sat across from Lesego feelings nothing,but pure joy. I want this girl in my life no matter,man. In the short space of time I can confidently say that I see a future with this person,but I don't wanna rush this,I don't wanna scare her away, especially since I still have Lori back home.