SEVEN.

Two months later.

Lesego Mohapi

"Arg,same bestie,same"

"Girl,what?" Locking my phone and looking over my shoulder at Lee

"Sego,you think I don't see you stalking Michael B. Jordan's Instagram? Friend,that man is a scrumptious. I would devour him. Mmm!"

I rolled my eyes at her statement "Shut up Lethabo,you say that about every man with abs" getting up from my bed,walking to my closet

"But have I ever lied? Did I lie,Hoe? I know you weren't just admiring his smile,you were imagining him doing dirty,nasty things to you weren't you?" She laughed,her rachet ass,annoying laughter "Anyway,since we both know that you'll never meet Mr Jordan,let's go to the mall so I can help you pick out new outfits for work. I'm gonna go get ready" walking out my bedroom door.

Girl,if only you knew

I honestly don't know why I haven't told my best friend and my little sister about Michael. Maybe it's because I know they'll knock me into my senses by pointing out the obvious,that there's no way something could happen between us. Apart from him being in a relationship,he's all the way across the country,so yeah,impossible.

"It's fine,go on,you don't have to wait for my answer. Just assume that I'm gonna say yes" I rolled my eyes yet again

***

"Oh my God,I can't believe we're really adults,like we have jobs and shit!" Lee said as we walked into the mall.

So I finally got called in for an interview at health care center called Care Cure and I got the job! I'll be starting on Monday! Your girl is so excited,but not as Lee,who is going to start as an intern at her dad's company,Mokoena Inc.

"Right! Like Dude,it feels like just when we were rushing to finish our assignments at the last minute" I added and we laughed together

Michael B. Jordan

"Aaaand cut. Perfect,thank you guys for today. Remember to be on time tomorrow,we're shooting the last scene" the Director said

I was on the set of Tom Clancy's: Without Remorse. The past two months have been hectic with training,magazine shoots and the shooting of this movie. I honestly haven't had time for myself or my girl.

But if I'm being honest,I'm happy about the distraction,because my mind was all over the place.

*Beep Beep*

I unlocked my phone as I walked over into my trailer,scrolling through my notifications.

LifeAsSego liked your photo