ELEVEN.

Lesego Mohapi

I was woken up by something vibrating. I twisted and stretched my body, feeling a slight discomfort between my legs and immediately I was reminded by the events of last night until early this morning. B had his arm tightly wrapped around my waist,I moved closer to him,smiling to myself. Just as I almost fell asleep again the phone vibrated again causing me to sit up. Look for it on my bedside table,but so that it wasn't mine that was ringing then I looked over a Michael's side and saw that he had an incoming call from his mother.

"Babe" I tapped his shoulder a little bit and he just pulled me closer to him, getting comfortable.

I shook him slightly "Babe,your mom is calling you"

"No,I don't want to wake up yet,I just wanna lay here with you. I'll call her back later" He said, leaving kisses behind my ear.

I turned around to face him and held his face,looking in his eyes for a brief second then I leaned in to kiss him. Just as our kiss deepened his phone vibrated again.

"Arg!" We both groaned

"Just answer the phone, please,it might be important" I said getting up from the bed and going into the bathroom to give him privacy and pee. I came out minutes later and found him still on the phone,but it sounded like he was talking to someone else

"-yes,I need to be on the next available flight from Dubai to LA...I don't wanna hear that shit.It's an emergency dammit! Make a fucken plan!" He hung up and walked passed me into bathroom, stepping into the shower

"B, what's going on?" I didn't get a response,instead I heard what sounded like what like he was punching the wall, followed by "Fuck! I messed up!" Which he said more to himself than to me.

I stepped into the shower and saw him leaning against the shower wall his shoulders we going up and down as if he was crying, I stepped closer to him and rubbed his back "Baby,what's wrong?Talk to me. PLEASE,what happened?" Trying to calm him down and get him to talk to me.

"Lori... she... She was involved in a car accident last night after she saw a post on The Shade Room about you and I" He said, turning to face me "It's my fault man,I just know it is"

"A post? About us?"

"Yeah, someone must've taken pictures of us while we were having dinner. This shit is fucked up,man. I have to fly home as soon as possible,mom says she's in a coma"

Wow. This is so tragic.

I was suddenly overcome by guilt. If u hadn't fallen for her man,she wouldn't have gotten into an accident. People are going to blame me,whether I caused the accident or not.

I pulled B into a hug,while rubbing his back "It's okay, she's gonna be okay"

Michael B. Jordan

An hour after taking a shower and eating breakfast I got a call was told that there was a private jet available for me to use, I immediately dropped everything and make my way back to LA and when we landed I drove straight to the hospital.

When I got there I found my mom and Lori's mum sitting in the waiting room.

"Mom" I walked towards them,they both looked at me.

I could see the hate in Mrs Harvey's eyes. She got up and came charging at me she grabbed me by my collar "You bastard! How could you do this this to my daughter?!" She cried

Security quickly came to my rescue and pulled her away from me "I'm sorry,I'm so sorry" I dropped to my knees in shame,tears making their way down my face. My mother put her arms around me, comforting me

"The Doctor said it might be a while before she wakes up,but she'll be okay. She has a broken leg and some ribs,but she'll live. Let's go home,we need to talk"

She stood up and said her goodbyes to Lori's mom,I tried to talk to her,but she wouldn't even look at me.

We weren't allowed to see Lori yet,the doctor said he'd call us when visits were allowed.

The whole way home,I didn't say anything,I kept thinking of the last time I saw her,she drove me to the airport not knowing I was going to see another woman

***

"What the hell were you thinking, Michael?! This is not how I raised you!" My mom has being giving me an earful since we got home, luckily my sister isn't here yet or else she'd be on my case too. My whole family loves Lori,so I'm not surprised by their reaction and I didn't tell any of them that I was starting to have doubts about my relationship. Only Steelo knew.

"Ma,I think I love this girl" I tried to defend myself

"LOVE MY ASS! Now listen to me.You introduced Lori into this family and you are going to marry her. As soon as that girl wakes up from the coma,you are going to propose to her.You are going to marry her and you going to live happily ever after. Do you hear me, Michael Bakari Jordan?"

I sighed "Yes Ma'am"

Lesego Mohapi

It's been a few weeks since I last saw Michael,but we've been keeping in touch with messages and FaceTime

It's been a few weeks since I last saw Michael,but we've been keeping in touch with messages and FaceTime. He's been updating me on Lori's progress and so on.

I've just finished my last with my client/patient and I'm heading to the doctor to find out what's going on with me. I've been sick for the past couple of days and I want to know what's wrong.

I walked into the reception at Medi-Clinic Hospital

"Afternoon, appointment for Ms Mohapi" I smiled at the lady at the front desk

"Good afternoon,Ms Mohapi. Dr. Mofokeng is ready for you" She called a nurse to lead me to the doctor's office.

***

The doctor asked me a couple of questions,took my pee sample and some blood then told me to wait 30minutes for the results.

After what felt like forever,a nurse came to get me and I went into the doctor's office once again. He was sitting behind his desk with a paper in his hand. He looked at me and smiled

"Congratulations Ms Mohapi,you're going to be a mommy"

"I'm sorry,WHAT?!"

_______________________________

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! ♥️💃🏾