52

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camilla's POV

My dad had gone with Charlie to go and see her son, and I was left here. I know that seeing her son was the most important thing to her, but she's taken my brother and my dad. My brother because he adores her and believes her over me, and my father because he seems to do the same. They seem to be more in favour of her than me at the minute, and I understand, I really do. She's going to meet the kid that she never got the chance to bond with. That's life changing. But her life is changing for the good and mine the complete opposite.

Yes, she had to go through hell to get where she's at now, me being half of that hell, but now she's creating hell for me too. She's left me to deal with all my problems alone.

Now I'm perfectly sure that I did nothing of the sort when it was her. She had the trouble from her dad, and even if she didn't want me around, I still stuck by her, I still worried for her. It wasn't fair on her for me to blame her or for me to feel left out in this life changing episode that she's come across, but I had always been her one and only, she had never wandered off to someone else, or chosen someone over me like I had done to her. It was all one sided, I was the one doing nasty things to her, I was the one hurting her, and maybe it's time for me to feel the way she felt for once. Maybe I deserved being left out of something so big for her.

She's gone on this huge journey, this amazing trip to go and get the only thing she's ever thought about in life. The only thing.

Even though I couldn't have done anything about it, he still decided that I was the one he wanted to tell. That I would be the most trusted because no one would suspect me. I was one of the leading doctors around, I was successful and had been bought up in one of the most trusting families. No one would suspect me of being hired to kill Charlie's mother. And no one would suspect me of following through with it.

Her dad had hired me to kill his wife. How lovely.