18.

I know they're a bit sad I'm leaving

So, I suggested to sleep together, all together. They were enthusiastic, but Jordan said he had to work..

I thought it was weird, but it's not my business. But, he gets my attention now. Before he has to leave, I'm giving him hugs and kisses. The rest will get that enough in bed.

"Scarlett," he chuckles when I kiss his cheeks all over. I blush, letting him take a sip of his coffee. It's 9 pm, but he drinks coffee. Crazy guy.

We're in his office, he's working. I've never been in his office before, and I've never seen him working before. It's hot. The way his jaw ticks when he reads something he doesn't like, or when he steals a kiss when he finishes an email.

He stands up and carries me to the living room. "I have to go, baby, but I'll be back in the morning. Good night," he smiles and gives me one more kiss, then drops me on Elijah's lap.

Elijah smiles at me and I quickly give him a kiss too. Then, I wave after Jordan. When his car is gone, I turn to Elijah again.

"Sweetheart,  it's school tomorrow. Let's go to bed, hm?" he softly asks. I nod, yawning. Everyone gets up, and I giggle. I'm excited for this.

I hop to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I'm already wearing pajama, so I'll be done soon. What I didn't expect was that they would brush their teeth in my bathroom. My tiny bathroom.

I'm crushed between them, but I love it. I smile up at Ethan, who's laughing at something Owen said. Aaron is hugging me from behind, one hand on my ass. "Mhm, mine," he smirks. I roll my eyes. 

Elijah takes my hand in mine. "Let's sleep, sweetheart." I smile and nod. Ethan picks me up and lies down on my bed, on his back. I snuggle into his chest, feeling the others around me. Elijah lies down on my left, Owen on my right and Aaron...

Aaron lies down on me, with his head on my ass. He chuckles. "I'll sleep good tonight, damn." I giggle. Both Elijah and Owen take their hand in mine, and Ethan wraps his hands around my waist.

"Ethan, don't fucking tangle your fingers in my hair,"Aaron groans, making me laugh. "Aaron, you like it when I do it," I reason. He hums on my ass. "Yeah, but your fingers are soft."

I hum, feeling sleep dawn on me. I move my head and face Elijah, who's softly muttering something. He strokes some hair out of my face, and I feel Owen finger drawing some figures on my back.

Slowly and happy, I drift away to sleep. 

*******

"Sunbeam."

I frown, not wanting to wake up. "It's my day, today," he whispers. I smile. It's Aaron's day today. "Sleep," I mumble and snuggle deeper into Ethan's chest.

"We have to bring Ash home before school," he whisper. I groan. He doesn't give up. "Fine. Carry me?" I plead him with my eyes. He grins,"Gladly, sunbeam."

He picks me up and sets me down on the counter in the bathroom. I start brushing me teeth while he stands between my legs. The others are making breakfast. 

"Can I choose your outfit?" he pouts. I giggle and nod. He runs off to my closet, and I hear him muttering to himself. Then, he comes back grinning.

 Then, he comes back grinning

My eyes widen. "I don't think that's appropriate for school." He shrugs. "If they give you detention, give him my number. I'm quite friends with the principal."

I nod and stare at him until he leaves. Scowling, he finally does. 

When I get back, he smiles and gives me a kiss. "My little sunbeam. We won't be having breakfast here, that will be very short on time. I also gotta fuel, so we can get donuts there."

I nod and get Ash. Owen already dressed him, and I thank him with a kiss. "No problem, darling. Hey buddy, good luck with your mommy, yes?"

Asher sniffles, nodding. "I miss you, Owie," he pouts. Owen ruffles through Ash's hair. "I'll miss you too, buddy. Maybe your hot sister can take you with her some time."

Ash nods and reaches for me. "Mommy?" I smile. "Yes, we're going to mommy. Let's go," I nod at Aaron.

I wave at the others and get in the car. Ash is on my lap, it's just two streets. Aaron drives slowly, looking at the houses. "Number six?"

I nod and get out. Nervous, I ring the bell. Almost immediately, the door slams open and I'm pulled in a hug. "Scarlett!"

Mom's sobbing. "Mom," I smile. It's good to have her back. "The house is so pretty! Here's Ash," I say and give him to her. Ash starts grinning and hugs Mom. Mom gives him a kiss.

Then, she glances at the car behind me. "Is that your friend?" I look behind, seeing Aaron watching us. When he sees me looking at him, he smiles and waves. I look back at Mom. "Yeah, that's one of them."

She nods. "Is he bringing you to school?" I nod. "I'll come home tonight, though," I say and she smiles. "Good. Tom is inside, but you'll see him at school, right?"

I nod and turn around, heading back to Aaron. "See you tonight, Mom!" The door closes, and I feel happy inside. I have my mom back, Ash is happy and I'm driving to school with one of my boyfriends.

"Hey, cutie," I smile when I get back in. He grins. "You're in a good mood." I laugh. "Of course! I'm getting donuts."

He laughs, too. "Let's go get some." He starts driving to a gas station. We both get out. "Go inside, I'll come in a few minutes. You can already choose the donuts and coffee," he says.

I smile and walk inside.