70.

I kneel next to Aaron and give him a small wet towel for on his forehead

He weakly smiles at me and sits down next to the toilet. "I'm sorry, Scarlett. This wasn't my intention," he sighs. 

I give him a small smile and let a hand go through his hair. His eyes flutter closed. I frown. He's very warm...

"Are you sick? The stomach flu?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I ate tomatoes, that's all." He removes the towel and shudders. "It's so cold here, why is it cold?"

He looks around and shudders again. I closed to the door to give him some privacy, and he nods at it. "Thank you."

I nod, too. His eyes are too black. His pupils are gigantic. I frown and shuffle closer to him, cupping his cheek. His eyes widen. "Wha—what are you doing?"

I open one of his eyes and look in it. "Are you allergic to tomatoes, Aaron?" He looks away. "I'm not sure. I just eat them when I feel like it. I know they make me sick, so I guess I just eat them to feel miserable." I frown, but nod. 

A flashback enters my mind.

I look closer at Aaron. Are those tomatoes on his plate? Is he putting a tomato in his mouth right now? 

I take a step back. My jaw drops. He told me he didn't like tomatoes... or maybe he just didn't like my tomatoes. Were they that bad?

I look back at him. "You ate tomatoes that day," I whisper. I stand up, my mouth wide. "You ate tomatoes that day in the restaurant! You knew you were going to get sick!" I whisper-yell. He seems difficult. "Er... yeah."

"Why would you do that? I thought you just didn't like my tomatoes," I gasp. His eyes widen and he sits up a bit. He winces at his stomach. "No! I just didn't want to throw up there," he hisses. 

I cock an eyebrow. "But you did at the restaurant?" He gives me a little shrug. "Anything I could do to get away from that chick. Jesus Halleluja, she was annoying. You know those girls who always laugh at everything you say? Ugh."

So he was pretending to like her... perhaps because he knew that man was there? Lorenzo? Or maybe because he knew she was one of his servants...

I decide to ask. Enough of this bullshit. "Why? Why would you do that?" He looks up at me, a desperate look in his eyes. "To get you safe."

My mind spins. To get me safe? "Then—was she one of Greco's servants? Was he there? Was someone looking at you? Why just then? And why not explaining to me?"

He groans and stands up. "I think it's best if we discuss that in the next room," he whispers. I nod and grip his wrist. "You okay? Do I have to go get a bucket for you?" He shakes his head with a frown and brushes me off.

"Nah. I'm good." I highly doubt that, but open the door and walk in again. I let go of his wrist and sit down on my bed.

Aaron joins Ethan on the floor. Owen spinning in my chair and Jordan is lying down on my rug. Elijah is pacing.