65.

Me: So how is the booty call going??? Today, 5:46 pm

Dylan: I really hate you, do you know that Today, 5:47 pm

Me: Sure Today, 5:48 pm

I chuckle when I get a text from Dallas.

Dallas: Leave. Him. Alone. Today, 5:48 pm

Me: We're a package deal. Choose him, you get me with him Today, 5:50 pm

Dallas: Damnit Today, 5:51 pm

Dallas: WORKS BOTH WAYS Today, 5: 52 pm

Me: Nah, thanks Today, 5:53 pm

Dallas: ISTG SCARLETT I'M TRYNA WIN HIM BACK SHUSH YOUR MOUTH Today, 5:53 pm

Dallas: If I ask you nicely, will you shut up?Today, 5: 54 pm

Me: Let me think about that... Today, 5:54 pm

Me: Nah, don't think so Today, 5:55 pm

But I'll leave them alone. They don't text me the whole time when I'm on a date.

About fricking dates. Where are my boyfriends? And why are they fricking ignoring me?

I bike to candy store. Maybe Owen is there? 

But when I arrive, no signs of an open store are to be seen. I sigh. Where are they?

I frown. What if they got called to a mission. What if they're dead? 

What if they're not?

I sigh, frustrated. This really is a dick move, either way. 

I look around, doubting what I'll do now. Maybe bike around a bit? It's too early to return home, and too late to eat another ice cream.

I decide to do just that. Biking is healthy anyway. The sky is pretty again. The same as when we had our picnic.

The streets are empty. Most of the people are probably eating dinner or out. Mom is sill cooking ours, I have to be home in only an hour.

I smile when I see the cozy restaurants. I used to go here when the whole family was still complete. That is, when we thought everything went well. Dad was probably already cheating back then.

I hop off my bike. I want to look inside what used to be my favorite restaurant. It's a cozy one, everything in in pastel colors and soft. The owner is really friendly and sneaks candy into your bag when you say his magic word, which is 'banana'.

Ah, good times.

I could say hello to him... I smile. I'd love that. 

I walk in and hear the familiar sound of the bell ringing. The owner, who is also the bartender, looks up and gets a big smile on his face. "Look who just walked in! One of the Hudsons!"