59.

~Next day

~Next day

I'm sunning on a sunbed at the pool.

My guys are in the pool, acting like little kids. Who knew they'd turn into teenagers once they're in a pool?

Aaron is drowning Owen and Jordan and Ethan are having some water fight. Elijah is swimming laps and pulling swimming trunks down the second he can. Nope. I'm staying safe right here. I can't move too much though, because if I do, my ass will tell me to lie the fuck still.

I put my sunglasses back on my nose and close my eyes, smiling as I feel the sun on my skin. I could easily do this all summer. Picnics and sunning with my guys, it's just the perfect way to spend time.

We're going on a picnic at seven, because the sun is starting to set then. I can't wait! I already have a pretty dress ready.

Suddenly, a large amount of water drops  fall down on me. I gasp and sit up, my jaw dropped in a startle. I look up over my sunglasses, seeing all of them laughing. Aaron winks at me and I glare at him. "I was sunning!"

He shrugs and leans on the border of the pool, still throwing smaller amounts of water on me. I hide myself for them, but it's hopeless.

"Why would you do such a thing? Now I'm wet," I pout. Ethan chuckles in himself and shakes his head. I roll my eyes. 

"C'mon, sunbeam. We don't have a pool to lie down next to it," he grins and extends an arm. I sigh and put my sunglasses on the table next to me. I get up and walk to the edge of the pool. "Yes?"

He takes my hands in mine and lifts me in the pool. My eyes widen. Maybe he's not the least strongest... I don't know who is, then.

The water isn't cold like I expected, but is warmed by the sun. I smile and float a bit until I pass by Elijah. He grins and cocks an eyebrow. My eyes widen and I try to quickly swim away, but he's already got my waist. I groan. His smirks or grins are never a good sign. I realized that yesterday, a bit too late.

He picks me up and lifts me, far above his head. I squeal. "Elijah! Put me down!" I wiggle a bit, but if I move too much I'll fall. He grins and throws me away. "As you'd like, sweetheart."

I scream while flying through the air. I land in the water with a big splash, right next to Jordan. He quickly pulls me back above water. I scowl at Elijah, who's on the other side of the pool. "I hate you." He pouts, "Do you, though?"

Jordan picks me up too. I widen my eyes and clamp myself to him. "Not you too! Gosh, it's always in your family," I groan. He cock an eyebrow. "Excuse you?"

He throws me away too. I shut my eyes and curl up, determined to make a big splash. If I'm getting thrown around, they get wet hair. I float back above the water and quickly swim away from Ethan's smirk.

I look over my shoulder to see he's not following me, but crush into someone else. I look up with wide eyes. Aaron. 

"Hey, sunbeam. Are you having fun?" He smirks. I shake my head, but he throws me over his shoulder. I punch his back and it works. He lets go of me.