54.

I smile as I walk to the guys' house

Math went really good, thanks to Owen! Tomorrow is French, which sucks, but I'll live. It's just some verbs and some vocabulary. They're hard, but I'll learn them.

I grin at Dylan's text. He's asking what I had at some questions and is swearing the hell out of himself.

Dylan: And 23b? You had 568 miles too, right?

Dylan: RIGHT???

Me: Um...

Dylan: Fuck this

Dylan: Are guys who did their year again hot in your opinion?

Me: Well, Mike did so no

Dylan: I HAVE TO PASS THIS

I chuckle and close my phone, walking on the driveway. A man stops me. "Scarlett Hudson?" 

I nod, confused. I've seen him before, he's some right hand of my guys or something... I don't really know him. 

"Hey, I'm Dante. I'm second in row, right after the... guys," he coughs the last word, clearly uncomfortable about the situation. I smile at him. "You can say boyfriends, I don't mind."

He nods, "Right. Um, Jordan told me you had to wait outside until he tells you to come in. I don't really know why, I already cleaned the body, but I guess," he shrugs. I frown even more. "So, what? I just need to stand here until they come get me?"

He smiles at me. "No. I got orders to go out and get ice cream with you. And maybe, if you want, I'm bilingual."

Oh?

I hook an arm in his and turn around, ready to head for the ice cream shop. He chuckles and quickly bows a bit, adjusting to my length. I frown at him. "It's not like I'm short, right?"

"Hm, what? I'm sorry, it doesn't reach up here," he grins. I glare at him, but we both know he's just glaring. "I have the same problem with Aaron," he tells me. I giggle. He's right, Aaron is short, but not too short. Just... okay.

Ethan is a giant, on the other hand. Six feet three, damn.

"So, Dante. Bilingual, hm? Italian, dutch?" I ask him. We're walking down the sidewalk,the ice cream shop is a few streets.

He shakes his head. "Mais non, le français, bien sûr!" My jaw drops. What of a coincidence is this? 

"Eh... oui?" I stutter. He grins. "I got the order to help with some certain girlfriend's exam. Whatcha need to learn?"

I smile. So this is why I wasn't allowed to get in? 

"So I need to learn the breakfast and the furniture, and the passé composé and the indicatif présent," I tell him. He nods. "Easy."