PROLOGUE

Caution
Dark love book

Here is the prologue of the story. If you have not read the chapter "MUST READ" then please go and read it, Then start this book, it is just a humble request.

She can very easily feel those eyes on her bareback. Now she is angry with herself about why she wore this deep-neck gown after listening to her stupid friend.

Now she has become very upset, since the last 2 hours she is trying to manage herself but everything is not so easy. These eyes are not giving up on her at all, now it seems that these eyes are looking inside her clothes.

She has a smile on her face but is trembling inside in a very bad way. She leaves the place smiling at everyone and tries to manage herself by going inside the washroom.

After spending some time there, she feels quite fine. She is about to come out when suddenly the light turns off, only darkness is her only companion.

She immediately starts running outside but someone immediately yanks her back, and her fragile back collides with a hard well built muscular chest. She started shivering. Because she knows he is angry.

"Listen ….. "

But he is not ready to hear anything from her, he immediately closes his mouth with his big palm, his long slender finger tracing her back very sensually.

Putting all her hair aside, he kisses her lightly on her neck. She tried to free herself but failed badly, he did not budge a little due to her continuous struggle.

Suddenly she frees herself and tries to run but he holds her waist very possessively and starts inhaling her sweet mint fragrance. But this time he didn't cover her mouth.

"Please leave me…"

"Never ….. you are mine…… Always mine."

~~~~~~~~~~

She is constantly looking in panic at the car that is following her all the time. For the last 2 months, she has been noticing a lot that this car is constantly following her. The place where the car is parked is very dark due to she cannot see at all who is inside the car.

And she doesn't dare to walk towards the vehicle and drag the man out and meet him and ask him why he is following her like this.

At the same time, she wants to cry a lot because here on a completely deserted road, her scooty has got damaged and he is behind her. She doesn't know exactly who the man is but just knows he's constantly following her like a crazy person.

She is constantly calling her brother but her brother is not picking up the phone, she is ready to cry at any moment, she is right now very afraid because of the situation. Despite the very hot weather, her hands and feet have become completely cold.

Then a bike comes and stops in front of her, a man gets down immediately with tools.

"Who are you…. "

"I am a mechanic, madam Ji….. I just fix your scooty right now."

"But how do you know that my scooty is damaged, you have just come, haven't you?"

He starts looking at her with strange eyes, but it is also very important to answer her, so he tells her immediately while scratching his head.

"I got a call and gave the address of here that your scooty is damaged, so I have to come and fix it soon….. can I do my job?? "

She starts looking at the car again, the man sitting in the driver's seat turns on and off his car headlight and gives her a sense of his existence. She shivers badly.

She doesn't care who sent the mechanic, she just wants to get out of there by getting her scooty fixed as soon as possible.

In the car he is smiling while looking at her, he knows he is scaring her but he can't help it because he wants to be with her at any cost. He mumbles.

"The day I saw you for the first time, I realized that you are only mine….. and I make sure you are always mine….."

In this book double suspense, double passion, double craziness maybe you guys love it

I hope you enjoy this story like my other books.

Have a nice day

Love

SG

❤️