Characters

👿READ ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS VERY WELL👿

ACHINTYA SINGHANIA AND GAYATRI SINGHANIA

Achintya Singhania is a very dangerous person, he is 73 years old but already he has retired from his post but not in real, his status is very high in the business world as he rules as a Vice President of the business council. Every word that comes out of his mouth is like a stone's streak, the whole family believes his words very much.

Especially his three children never shied away from anything he said. All three of his children always listen to his words with their heads bowed and also believe in his every word.

Gayatri Singhania is a very simple lady. She only wants the happiness of her family, even if she has to keep her mouth shut and suffer the wrong. She has never denied anything to her husband even if he is wrong. She is a very traditional lady who spends her time in her small home temple and loves her grandchildren so much.

Achintya Singhania doesn't care about her feelings, he always loves his status very much. Gayatri is a very devoted wife and mother. She finds happiness only in the happiness of her family. They have three kids.

The firstborn is twins Adhiraj Singhania and Adhidev Singhania. The second child is Gehna.

ADHIRAJ SINGHANIA AND SUMAN SINGHANIA

ADHIRAJ He is the CO-CEO of Singhania Industries. He has made the name of this company very bright with his brother by working very hard. He was very impulsive but life taught him a lot, He loved his family so much but never show to any of them.

His sons hate him so much and didn't leave any chance to argue with him. Both his sons do not mind his presence like he does not exist.

SUMAN is, a very simple lady and homemaker. All the children in the house love her, she also loves her family very much. She never makes any difference in any child, for her all five children are equal.

Her sister in law daughter Gaurangi is the apple of her. She is a proud mother of twin sons Adhrith and Adhyant. She always has a very beautiful smile on her face.

She is like a god to her sons and daughter, To insult her means to insult them,

ADHIDEV SINGHANIA AND AARTI SINGHANIA

ADHIDEV is the CO-CEO of Singhania Industries. Adhidev is not at all different from his father and his brother, but he is the most silent person in his life he just so everything silently.

AARTI was the only daughter of her father, so after her mother's departure, she handled his company personally with her father's help. Her bonding with Suman is like a soul sister. She always likes to take care of her own business and she doesn't like to come in front of her father-in-law. She hates him.

Her status matters a lot to her. She doesn't like people of low status at all. She is a very good and loving mother of twin sons Rudraksha Singhania and Sarvaksh Singhania. She never likes her sister-in-law at all but her daughter is very dear to her.

Suman and Aarti may not be sisters but the love between them is like sisters.

GEHNA SINGHANIA

She is a divorced woman who lives with her father's family with her daughter. Arrogance is in her blood.

She was married to a very well-reputed family but because of her foul attitude and arrogance, she start live separately from her husband with her small daughter,