CHAPTER.5

AUTHOR'S POV

As Gaurangi sees Adhyant has gone outside. She immediately runs to their gym area and peeks inside. Adhrith and Rudraksh both are boxing, and Survaksh is doing push-ups, as soon as Gaurangi sees Survaksh she sits near him in Indian style and starts shaking her legs like a kid. He smiles and immediately asks.

"What happened sweetheart….. "

She turns and looks at Rudraksh and Adhrith and starts telling Survaksh in a very low voice.

"It's Papa's birthday on Sunday and I want to get a very nice gift for him…."

" Ok take my card… "

" I don't want to, I have my savings bhai ….. but Adhyant Bhai is not leaving my side for a minute, yaar …. He is annoying day by day... Please help me….. "

Survaksh didn't stop his push-up and answered.

" So he is not going to deny you?...."

" I want to shop alone ….. please nah Bhai…. "

" Fine…. "

This voice comes from behind her, she looks back, and both her brothers have listened to her words, they stopped their boxing as soon as she came, sat quietly near him, and silently told all her things to Sarvaksh and they were listening to everything. She smiles and says.

"Bhai… woh Papa's birthday…. "

"We know, there is nothing which we don't know ….. In the evening you are going shopping and we are going with you only to the mall where only you will shop and we sit there comfortably for some time…. "

She immediately hugs Adhrith but pushes him back.

" Ewww …. You are so sweaty… "

Rudraksh immediately hugs her to irritate her more, Adhrith laughs at this, she pushes him too and tries to run out of the room but Sarvaksh who is already bathed in sweat hugs her.

"Yucks bhai…. You all are annoying…. Who will say that the parents of all four of you are different? Looking at all four of you, it does not seem that you are not connected, which does one thing all do the same to cover up the one….. I do not understand …... What is going to happen to my future sisters-in-law?..."

Rudraksh sips his lemonade and says with a smirk.

"None of the four of us wants to get married and even if we get married, then, first of all, that girl will have to bear the possessiveness of her husband….. secondly she will have to bear the possessiveness of three brothers-in-law too as we will consider her more than our sister…...  We will also worship her because that girl has brought our brother happiness in his life, so we will all take care of her very much, every single sight that rises on her will have to face the four of us…… "

Gaurangi immediately holds her head and seeing her brothers one by one, immediately tells them.

"The gist of all these things comes out that all those four girls are in a lot of trouble if they come into your life…."

All three of them look at each other and smile and say together.

"Exactly…. "

"Damn ….. my poor sisters-in-law…."

She looks up and makes a crying face, while saying this all siblings burst into laughter.

In the evening all 5 siblings are enjoying their car ride and halt their car in the parking lot of a famous mall. Adhyant, who is unaware of anything, is questioned immediately.