CHAPTER.6

AUTHOR'S POV

The three of them walk inside smiling, but someone's eyes are stuck only on her smiling face. His eyes were not ready to move away from her face at all. His long fingers tap on the steering wheel like he is calculating something.

He has been waiting for her to come out, standing there for a while because he is sure that he can see her again. The other four are sitting there silently waiting for their brother to say something to them, but he stands there just to catch a glimpse of her, lost in his world. All three brothers and their beloved sister notice the anxiety on his face very well But none of them can say anything to him. Can't even ask because it's not the time at all. If anyone tries to disturb him, then they all know that they will have to bear the wrath of his anger very well. Because they know him।very well.

It has been almost 1 hour while waiting for them, all four standing there like they are on an important mission, but till now she has not come out and none of the three of them dare to say anything to their brother. He is standing there while slightly leaning on his car silently constantly looking at her door now that the door can open at any time. Gaurangi is already asleep inside the car as she didn't want to participate in the chasing game because it is too boring for her.

The fruit of waiting is always sweet, the same saying has proved to be true here as well. They all come out of their house and the smile on Kashish's face is worth seeing as she is constantly talking to her cousins. Along with her is probably her mother who is smiling like Kashish at the moment. They are quite a way from their sight but all four can easily see them from that distance. He says softly.

"KASHISH.... "

They all turn their faces towards him then smirk and nod to each other, but now it's time for a brotherly conversation while looking a Kashish they start their conversation.

"Are you sure ..... maybe it's just a mere infatuation... "

"I don't care, I want this beautiful infatuation in my life ..... Yes, I agree that I didn't want to think about my life partner anytime in my life, but seeing her in front of me today I want to forget everything and just think about her and yes I have to accept it all so soon.... but I don't mind too because I can hear my heart's voice very well and not like you who has heard his heart's voice many times, but is still sitting quietly and denying regularly..... I want to love her .... I want to stay with her .... I want her in my life .... "

He is listening very calmly to all his bitter words because he knows that what he is telling him is not wrong, And he also knows that they are angry with him as he is not revealing his love side for Dhuni in front of them too. But he knows himself very well, so he does not want to show his love to Dhuni. He immediately sits inside the car.

He is still standing there and looking at her smiling face which is full of innocence, his brother stands on either side and starts their conversation.

"Need help.... "

"I want her information ..... every single thing ..... "

"Sure give us 2 days.... "

After her siblings leave from there, Kashish moves in with her mother while talking to her. All of them also sit in their car and see that their sister is asleep in the back seat. Rudraksh placed her head on his lap, Adhyant straightened her legs on his lap, stirred in her sleep, and said sheepishly.

"Give a good massage ..... I need to sleep more ..... btw congratulate me, I got a bhabhi for me today...."

She sleeps again and all burst into laughter as they know she is right today.