CHAPTER.7

AUTHOR'S POV

The four brothers are sitting at the round table and a man is sitting in front of them with a file. All those people have their eyes on only that man and have their glasses of wine which they are sipping very slowly, they are sitting on the chair like kings. That man starts when they signal him to start.

"Naina Mehra's husband died about 18 years ago in an accident and at the time her daughter Kashish was only 3 years old. This woman has struggled a lot in her life, and probably because of the same struggle, she turns very strict toward her daughter…. Kashish only has to go to college and nothing else. I have been in front of their house and I didn't even see that girl at the window…. She has no friends …. No TV …. She doesn't even have a smartphone, she is still using a keypad phone…. Her mother is facing a lot of problems in her life ….. and it is very difficult to work as a single woman in an environment where only people are looking at her body with lustful eyes.  But she has worked in such an environment by resolutely defending herself….. But perhaps she does not want her daughter to face any such environment, so she always keeps her imprisoned in the house….."

Listen to that man. All those brothers have a look of concern on their faces as they are trying very well to understand Kashish's situation due to which they know how difficult it must have been to spend your life like this for Kashish. One of them signals him to continue, and he again starts.

"Her mother earns enough that both of them can live comfortably. There is a house to live in, which is their only property, on which their relatives have a very bad eye….. both mother and daughter are pure heart ….. but I don't think so Kashish is not ready for this world .... She is so innocent sir."

His index finger moves on the rim of the glass, He raises his eyes, and all boys' eyes turn towards him, that man has understood what he wants to ask. That man clears his throat and says immediately.

"There is a difference between the earth and the sky. They never made it to be one. I mean to say in your world and her world is quite different, she is too young for you too….. Sir, that girl is very innocent. She doesn't even know how bad the world is….. try to understand my words, I don't think she will be able to cope with your possession towards her….."

The eyes of all four of them are piercing his body deep inside. All four of them do not like his words at all. But they know that this man is their most trusted. If he is saying all this then there must be something very important in his words.

He stands near the window with his glass in his hands. The window is open and the cool breeze is calming him much more than this chilled soda. He doesn't want to talk about anything at this time. All three of them turn and look at him and then look at the man and say.

"Parag, is there any reason behind this…."

"A lot …. She will complete 21 in this march, she is fragile ….. you all are very possessive of your loved one, but this girl ….. she even can't listen to a slightly high pitch of voice, she cries at slight things…. She won't know about the outer world ….. When Adhiraj and Adhidev sir say anything to Dhuni ma'am so she can understand the situation, she bears your anger too but she is not….. Anyway, Adhiraj and Adhidev sir are still completely ignorant about Dhuni ma'am and if they come to know about Kashish then I don't know what they both will do to you and what will they do to these two girls?.... And this girl who is already in a very bad condition ….. I don't know what will happen with her…."

He looks at him who is still looking outside then turns to Parag who is continuously blaring something which he doesn't like at all. He was sitting comfortably listening to his nonsense Because he had completely made up his mind. He has to help his brother by any means because he knows that his brother has started liking Kashish very much at first sight. Now his anger has become completely unbearable. He stresses his glass so much that it breaks in his hands.