CHAPTER. 1💕

AUTHOR'S REQUEST

Readers who know very well about all the suspense. Please it would be better if anyone doesn't reveal anything, this is a request because new readers don't know anything.  This is a small trust of your author in you, if you can't even do this, then I should stop trusting you.  Because you know very well what has happened before, despite my repeated refusal and request, many things were revealed in all three books. I hope this time it will not happen.

AUTHOR'S POV

Gayatri and Suman are worshiping in a small temple in their house. After the puja, Suman immediately touches Gayatri's feet and seeks her blessings. Gayatri immediately blessed her with a broad smile.

"सदा सुहागन रहो"
(Always remain married)

Suman smiles and leaves from there immediately. At the same time, all four grandchildren of Gayatri come thereafter jogging and sitting on the sofa. Adhrith immediately says.

"Instead of always repeating the same blessing, sometimes also tell her to always be happy…… this blessing of yours will be better for her….."

All three chuckle together because everyone knows he is not lying. Ever since Suman came to this house, she has never been happier except for the birth of her children. Gayatri also understands this taunt of his elder grandson very well but she just smiles and busies herself to worship more for the well-being of her family.

Adhrith also does not want to drag the matter too far, so he starts talking with his brothers. Then his eyes go to his mother, who is currently going towards her room with coffee in the tray. He quickly runs to his mother, and everyone suddenly becomes silent, seeing him running like this. Rudraksha immediately calls loudly.

"Rakhi…."

Rakhi(househelp) runs after hearing such a high voice of Rudraksh and stands in front of him, Adhrith is also standing in anger in front of his mother. Adhyant immediately ordered her.

"Give that cup of coffee to Mr. Adhiraj Singhania, if My mother should do as little work as possible, it will be better. I tell you this thing, again and again, then why is my point not heard here…. Can't you know that?"

Rakhi starts crying after listening to Adhyant's scolding. Adhrith holds his mother's shoulder and turns her towards them, while drinking the coffee, he sits near his brothers with his mother. And looking at Rakhi in anger, Suman immediately hit his shoulder, Because of this he immediately took his eyes away from Rakhi and moved to another side. Suman scolds them.

"Why are you scolding this poor girl so early in the morning? She obeys you, does everything you say….. The day before yesterday, this girl had offered coffee to Raj Ji and he threw that coffee in the basin…. "

Sarvaksh's attention goes toward the hand hidden behind her dupatta, he immediately stands up and removes her dupatta, and starts looking at her hand. It is slightly burned, and all cruel heart monster eyes turn soft. Gayatri is worshiping sitting in the temple, but all her attention is on all these things. Tears are pouring from her eyes continuously but she is wiping her tears from the pallu of her sari because she does not want anyone to see her tears.

Adhyant immediately brings ointment, And sitting in front of Rakhi, applying ointment on her hand tells her.

"I scolded you so much you couldn't tell me all this…. When this happens..."

"You told me to make everything for Mr. Singhania and he needs everything on time, my hand got burnt in haste... Btw It's ok bhaiya I already forgive you….. "