IMPORTANT NOTICE

HI BUTTERFLIES,

FIRST INFORMATION

Many people are constantly saying that I should not delete the LOVE WINS SERIES from here, so I want to clear it to you in advance that this is not going to happen. I had decided long ago as to what I have to do, make some promises to someone.

I promised my readers that I will finish this series here only after that I will remove it. As per my promise, I have finished the entire series here and the thing is that I should keep this book here for a little longer, so as far as  I know UNDESIRABLE MARRIAGE AND MINE TO LOVE were finished long ago and both these books have been free here for a long time.

But on your very strong demand,I am ready to keep YOUR LOVE IS ONLY MINE here till 30th December but I will remove it from here in the morning of 31st under any circumstances.

NO EXTRA DEMANDS PLEASE

SECOND

I have to change the name of the Love Wins series because there is a series so I want to name it accordingly in which I need your help and I have full hope that you will help me how I should do this.

LOVE WINS
(Subtitles like love blooming)

LOVE WINS
(Subtitles)

All three books should have different subtitles but one name of the series should be confirmed. I am very hopeful that you will help me in this matter because I am very confused. These names are very different from each other and A lot of problems are also happening.

Thank you in Advance

THIRD

As you know I have started a dark book and was initially thinking of making it exclusive but now I will keep that book completely free for my followers until it is completed.

TAINTED BRIDE

So as soon as possible, go and follow me because along with tonight's chapter 6, this book will be only for followers who follow me there, you will find the link there on the conversation board.

UNDESIRABLE MARRIAGE AND MINE TO LOVE WILL BE REMOVE FROM HERE ON DECEMBER 20 AT MIDNIGHT AT ANY COST.

Thank you have a nice day

SG

❤️